Law School Discussion

the p-dub club >> remember, you only live once

john83

Re: the p-dub club >> are YOU a p-dubber? tell us why...
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »
jennifer love hewitt is on leno.

i love her.

nesnut

• Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2006, 09:14:11 PM »

i love her.

i loved it when she did noxema commercials- she was always so f-ing "oop, look at me- i'm in little booty shorts and a tank top, watch me clean myself" cute.

hot damn I think I love her.

also, it's 9:15 where I'm at, and that episode you are watching was shot 5 hours ago about 40 minutes from my house, and yet you get to watch it first.  Time's weird like that.

bender1020

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2006, 09:16:16 PM »

i love her.

i loved it when she did noxema commercials- she was always so f-ing "oop, look at me- i'm in little booty shorts and a tank top, watch me clean myself" cute.

also, it's 9:15 where I'm at, and that episode you are watching was shot 5 hours ago about 40 minutes from my house, and yet you get to watch it first.  Time's weird like that.

ROTATIONOFTHEEARTHPWN3D!!!1!!11!

john83

« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2006, 09:18:30 PM »

i love her.

when i think of the girl i want to marry, i think of a girl like her. charming, cute, bubbly, fun, down to earth.

perfection.

but time is weird.

bender1020

« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »
my wife is going to be hot.

nesnut

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2006, 09:19:46 PM »

i love her.

ROTATIONOFTHEEARTHPWN3D!!!1!!11!

lol- well done.  Also, Leno's show is weird to actually watch live- the stage for the musical guests is incredibly tiny, and his head is actually bigger in person than I thought it would be.  Also, Kevin Eubanks is the only black guy in the building if Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman are not guests.  

john83

« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »

bender1020

« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:34 PM »
samuel l jackson invariably increases the Kangol quotient

nesnut

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:41 PM »
my wife is going to be hot.

will mine- it's important that we keep things prioritized- hotness is one of them

john83

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:47 PM »
lol- well done.  Also, Leno's show is weird to actually watch live- the stage for the musical guests is incredibly tiny, and his head is actually bigger in person than I thought it would be.  Also, Kevin Eubanks is the only black guy in the building if Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman are not guests. 

:D :D