Law School Discussion

laptop

Officer Rod Farva

• FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: laptop
« Reply #610 on: July 17, 2006, 05:17:50 PM »
finally ordered my x60s today. came in just around $2,000 w/2 gigs of RAM, docking station, bluetooth, and the completely necessary fingerprint reader. I'm like James Bond, except uglier, and less adept and hand-to-hand combat.

M DOT

« Reply #611 on: July 17, 2006, 05:22:54 PM »
what size hardrive?
finally ordered my x60s today. came in just around $2,000 w/2 gigs of RAM, docking station, bluetooth, and the completely necessary fingerprint reader. I'm like James Bond, except uglier, and less adept and hand-to-hand combat.

crazy8

« Reply #612 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »
what size hardrive?

I'm starting to think I don't want something that small and I don't want to have to get an external cd rom :-\ thinking I might just go with the T60...thoughts?

M DOT

« Reply #613 on: July 17, 2006, 05:47:14 PM »
you can't lose either way, stop into a comp usa, or best buy and see if the 12 inch is doable

nice to see you in a diff hood chica  ;)
what size hardrive?

I'm starting to think I don't want something that small and I don't want to have to get an external cd rom :-\ thinking I might just go with the T60...thoughts?

crazy8

« Reply #614 on: July 17, 2006, 05:50:16 PM »
ok.  thanks, i've been holding it down in here with them for a min.  ;)

M DOT

« Reply #615 on: July 17, 2006, 05:52:04 PM »
never knew it, the down side of huge threads

crazy8

« Reply #616 on: July 17, 2006, 05:54:37 PM »

yea, well you know I lack any technical knowledge, and the folks have been very helpful and insightful (thx to all).  Have you purchased a cp yet?

M DOT

« Reply #617 on: July 17, 2006, 06:00:37 PM »
im waiting to see if the employee discount will be better than my school's, soon though

yea, well you know I lack any technical knowledge, and the folks have been very helpful and insightful (thx to all).  Have you purchased a cp yet?

crazy8

« Reply #618 on: July 17, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
im waiting to see if the employee discount will be better than my school's, soon though

ha ha, I'm searching online now using my friend's employee discount.  If cheaper, it's my sister's Harvard alum discount :D Does your school discount thinkpads?

M DOT

« Reply #619 on: July 17, 2006, 06:10:37 PM »
it does indeed

ha ha, I'm searching online now using my friend's employee discount.  If cheaper, it's my sister's Harvard alum discount :D Does your school discount thinkpads?