Law School Discussion

Life sucks...

Barney

• 1L who should have better things to do
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Life sucks...
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006, 11:59:05 AM »
I got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Penn, Michigan, and University of Chicago.  I have full scholarship offers from all of them, but I can't decide which one to go to.  duuuhhhhhhhhh... i got a 3.9 in college and a 170+ on the LSAT but i am truly an idiot.  if the Law Schools actually read this post they would probably take away my admission.  oh man life sucks.

You stupid goddamned motherfucking cocksucking shitfaced whore-assed pessimistic smelly ugly conceited arrogant (did I mention motherfucking?) racist elitist obsessive-compulsive indecisive psychotic overachieveing vegan-eating warmongering Republican anti-immigrant armpit-shaving queer-hating crossdressing fat shallow boring anemic diabetic libertarian leftist gambling isolationist nerd. Have you been reading the posts on this board? You think YOUR life sucks?

PS: Go to Harvard and good luck next year:-)

How did none of that get censored, but when I say d0uche it gets changed.  ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Here I'm stuck writing "female Dog" and this guy pulls off motherfucking.  It ain't right.

cyberrev

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2006, 12:13:07 PM »
turn off your censor, lucky charmer

Barney

• 1L who should have better things to do
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
You can turn it off?  Seriously?

Dunson II

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »
You can turn it off?  Seriously?

Yeah go to profile, look and layout prefs.

dodo97

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2006, 08:27:54 PM »
Dude, I've got to say, that Burger King avatar is freakin' scary. In fact, those commercials made me hate Burger King. I was afraid I'd purchase a Whopper value meal, go home, go to sleep, and the B.K. would come and knife me.

Then turn me into a Meat'normous Sandwich that he'd subsequently offer to a lumberjack.

You need to respect the King!!