Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

inthesun

woohoo, i'm a sr. citizen now too

I'm going to have a drink to that tonight.   8)

Victor

sweet, i'm off to LA in 10 minutes... i predict the first ten miles take roughly 70 minutes   >:(

i'm practicing my scowly face to scare off the other drivers  >:(

You drink too much . . . be easy.

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
woohoo, i'm a sr. citizen now too

I'm going to have a drink to that tonight.   8)

me too

Matthew_24_24

If you are going to a party, avoid the tequila.  It's evil stuff! :)

Matt

sluan

• View Profile
Racism cannot be confined to merely someone else's problem.  Of course, we all know this.  However, there are alternatives to starting a crusade, to harassing and casting stones, to worthless debating with idiots, and even to having an amused laugh on a Friday afternoon.  The latter, by having levity contiguous with the atrocious, risks a kind of confusion similar to that caused by TV comic shows about the Holocaust.  A possible appropriate response may be a serious one that acknowledges what actually had been posted.  To state the fact and let it stand, and hopefully every time we speak the truth, we have some positive impact on the world.  Reasonable?

lexylit

sweet, i'm off to LA in 10 minutes... i predict the first ten miles take roughly 70 minutes   >:(

i don't get it. i drink too much? based on my scowly face?

gooooooo

• 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile

Never speak again.

America's Next Top Lawyer

• Free at last!
    • View Profile
I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

I avoided reading this thread for a few days hoping that it would sink down. But since it is still here, I might as well speak on it. I must say that an ignorant person like yourself, is a major reason why affirmative action was legally upheld in the US. Some people are so sheltered by their ignorance and their desire to be around like-minded and similar-looking people, they don’t know how to interact with people from different viewpoints and ethnic backgrounds(as evidenced by your post).

You need a reality check my friend. This kid wants to be a lawyer but he still has not yet acquired first grade interaction (and spelling) skills. You need to know how to interact with the variety of people in the world if you want to be an effective lawyer. So if you work in a firm, are you going to demand that you only work with non-minority lawyers? Since they are supposedly so less-intelligent. Lets see who will hire your a**.

From a person named Matthew 24_24-your views and actions are far from biblical. I am sure that it no coincidence that your name is "Matthew 24_24." That is the exact verse where the bible talks about “false prophets.” So take a hint buddy-you don’t know what you are talking about. :-X

Matthew_24_24

Benjamin: Read the whole thread before re-spilling the milk. 

#1: I live in Canada, so we don't have any AA minus Native Americans.
#2: Native Americans don't generally do well.

Which means any minority i work with will be fully qualified, which is all i care about (at all).

And please, bible thump somewhere else.  I know you might think the antichrist is coming, but the rational world does not.  So stop pretending rapture is real.

NT

Matt

lexylit