Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
OK, I officially quit this thread.  It's Friday afternoon and I'm tired and confused.  I can't wait to start drinking in an hour.

lexylit

Darren, I am just as clueless as you are (hopefully, however, with more imagination).  Can somebody tell me why an unapologetic racist is excused for being stressed about the LSAT.. and the responses to most vile post that I have ever read gradually turn into salon-talk about self-confidence, anger management, energy, and amused wetting of one's pants??  Am I missing something? or is this one small corner of the public sphere merely representative  of a larger one.  Don't accuse me of a lack of humor.  This is not funny despite all the smiling iconic faces that peep out at me from this board.

oh, sweetheart. your post was one of the more articulate on this board. some of us agree with you, some don't, but most of us find it pretty pointless to debate with a feminine hygiene product like this kid. you've met these people in real life and they don't have much to offer anyone and they have absolutely no sense of the world around them, and you kind of cross your fingers and hope someday they grow up. i can't defend the people who apologized, but i definitely stand behind the people who would rather have a laugh over the general idiocy.

Ginatio

yes yes... agreed. time to go to a house party. but i'm the designated driver.  :'(

OK, I officially quit this thread.  It's Friday afternoon and I'm tired and confused.  I can't wait to start drinking in an hour.

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
My apartment is the official August party locale.  I'm moving out at the end of the month, so I don't care if my neighbours hate my noisy drunken friends.

inthesun

Sluan, I am Mexican.  If I got pissed every time someone decided to be racist, I would have no time do anything BUT be pissed.  This is Matthew's problem, not mine.  He will never change who I am, and what I stand for.  It is obvious I can't change him.  I don't excuse anything Matt says or does, and I am sure most others don't, either.  I can't stop living my life to be pissed and start a crusade every time someone is racist.  He's already spoiled goods (sorry Matt, but it's true).  In reality, you can only change the young ones.  At this age, his mind is pretty much made up.

lexylit

sweet, i'm off to LA in 10 minutes... i predict the first ten miles take roughly 70 minutes   >:(

i'm practicing my scowly face to scare off the other drivers  >:(

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
oh, we're still talking about Matt and AA!!!  :o :o :o

I thought we were talking about Jesus!  ::) :-[

I GET IT  ;D ;D

inthesun

Yay Darren!  I think even I still may be confused, though.     :-\

lexylit

oh, we're still talking about Matt and AA!!!  :o :o :o

I thought we were talking about Jesus!  ::) :-[