Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

lexylit

:o congratufuckinglations! this is the BEST THREAD EVER. nice work, people. I'm glad my office door is closed b/c i'm practically peeing my pants. trancer and buster and inthesun, i adore you...

matt, you're a feminine hygiene product. i've officially never used that insult in my entire life. it just never felt apt, and now it does  :D

Ginatio

you're peeing your pants over this? lmao

inthesun

Soon, Gin will be peeing in his pants, too.   ;D

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
Could somebody please explain what the hell is going on?  I'm peeing my pants too, but it's because I'm so confused!  Ever since the Jesus talk start, I've been completely lost.

lexylit

you know, lmao and rofl are not expressions i would ever use in real life. peeing my pants, however, is a great one. it tends to make other people pee their pants too when i so much as say it  :P

Ginatio

you know, you're right... now i have to go change my 'depends for young professionals"  :-\

you know, lmao and rofl are not expressions i would ever use in real life. peeing my pants, however, is a great one. it tends to make other people pee their pants too when i so much as say it  :P

inthesun

I am having way too much fun for this thread.

lexylit

GINATIO WEARS YUPPIEPENDS under his underoos  :o

inthesun

I need to know where I can get some of those.  I hope to become a yuppie who pees her pants some day.

sluan

• View Profile
Darren, I am just as clueless as you are (hopefully, however, with more imagination).  Can somebody tell me why an unapologetic racist is excused for being stressed about the LSAT.. and the responses to most vile post that I have ever read gradually turn into salon-talk about self-confidence, anger management, energy, and amused wetting of one's pants??  Am I missing something? or is this one small corner of the public sphere merely representative  of a larger one.  Don't accuse me of a lack of humor.  This is not funny despite all the smiling iconic faces that peep out at me from this board.