Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

Matthew_24_24

Hey Rachel, University of Alberta.  I live here and have no desire to go elsewhere.

Matt

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
You never want to leave Edmonton?  Wow.

I actually asked you that, but that's cool. It's good you know where you want to be. Application stuff will be so much less stressful....

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
Much anger do I sense in you.... masterbate, you should.  Post on messageboard, you should not.

sluan

• View Profile
It's curious how quickly insidious and bigoted hatred can be covered by why-can't-we-just-get-along effusions.  Is it because memory, personal and collective, is a curious thing?  Well, at least I know that racism cannot be excused by stress over the LSAT!  Have some perspective and please remember there is a life outside of the LSAT, 1L, and law school.

inthesun

It's curious how quickly insidious and bigoted hatred can be covered by why-can't-we-just-get-along effusions.

Anger takes up too much energy.  I think people get sick of being mad.  It can't be that bad if people decide they just want to get along. ;D

Ginatio

it really does... in fact, i think you burn more calories being mad than happy... that's why skinny girls are always bitches...

It's curious how quickly insidious and bigoted hatred can be covered by why-can't-we-just-get-along effusions.

Anger takes up too much energy.  I think people get sick of being mad.  It can't be that bad if people decide they just want to get along. ;D

sluan

• View Profile
I'm not angry.  I am just reminded (once again!!) that underneath the surface exchanges in American (or Canadian) life, there is still the undercurrent of racism.  Could it be that affirmative action is necessary?  You tell me. 

inthesun

I'm not angry.  I am just reminded (once again!!) that underneath the surface exchanges in American (or Canadian) life, there is still the undercurrent of racism.  Could it be that affirmative action is necessary?  You tell me. 

Sluan, I wasn't talking about you being angry.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I was just explaining why most of us gave up on harassing Matthew.

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile

I feel like I completely missed something.  Racism in American/Canadian life?  What does that have to do with anything on this thread?