Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

M2

I can't believe you all are giving this obvious Troll the attention he craves.

nathanielmark

yeah, i guess maybe we bit..

I can't believe you all are giving this obvious Troll the attention he craves.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
why is this guy bitching about native americans.  the US stole their land exterminated their people and destroyed their culture as a result.  he can complain that people presume a right to AA, but what gives the US the right to occupy this land?  either way, mathew is a jackass and to take a page out of his book he's not smart enough to score 170+ so he must be lying

inthesun

In re: to #5.  Matt, I am f-ing off right now.  Sorry you were sleeping while the rest of us were awake, working and having meaningful lives.

gooooooo

• 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
#1:  For the 3-4 people who insulted my spelling in the title thread:  You should be very careful about insulting the spelling of someone on a forum board.  Because if you tell someone to learn how to spell and they didn't spell anything wrong...you look awfully stupid.

Hint: inane has one n, innate has two. (that one is for you nymets)

All I can say to this is "wow"!  

P.S. You are the one who is lying about your scores, you're obviously very very stupid.  

Well, maybe we are all a bit too harsh on Matt.  I doubt that he is the only unique one among us to feel like that sometimes (if not all, at least some part).  LSAT is so guilty of driving some people to insanity.  I am not saying what he said is all justifiable. But if someone understands how painful this LSAT preparation can be, then we, on this board, do. 

Matt, I think you just need your confidence to be restored. Don't let several points of LSAT rattle your confidence in you and your intelligence (and you are already at 170!).   My life rotates around LSAT right now, but I know this will instantly go away once I am in a law school.  You will be given a plenty of opportunities to prove your extraordinary abilities in any school you get in, which may not be measured properly by LSAT. I have no doubt that you know all these already.  But I thought you might need to hear it from someone else (unless I am totally wrong here).  I criticized you earlier, but I regret that I reacted emotionally without giving deep thoughts about it (well I still think the way you expressed yourself there was wrong because it was hurtful to others). 

Everyones gets trapped in negative feelings sometimes.  Since he contributes a lot on this board, we could offer him some support he needs.

Matthew_24_24

Thx Rachel :)

Matt

I agree, Rachel. Matthew, the stuff you've posted has been good and generous. I just found the post offensive, but i shouldn't have gone off on one. You'll make a great 1L. Which is the school you want to go to? I'm also only applying to one school.
Good luck to all.

Hi :)

#6: My name does not have any religious connotation.  If you think I'm some bible thumper because my name happens to be a particularly popular bible verse, get a clue.  Christianity is retarded; it is based on the most undocumented historical event possible:  The resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Sorry kids, it is just a story.

Matthew

then why does "just a story" evoke such rage?  stay away from those people, then.  Don't be hating on people's beliefs, man.  That sucks.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
mathew, just because the story about jesus cant be authenticated to the nth degree doesnt mean it is untrue.  no need to be a male private part about it, unless you are innately a male private part