Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

inthesun

That falls in the gold digger category.  See earlier post.  

Honestly, though, you see a lot of regular guys (in Mexico/Mexican culture) that are hefty with small women.  No money, no fame.

Do you see that as much here?  

I think that's because Mexican women cook more for their men than white women, and the food is so unhealthy (but damn good).

gooooooo

• 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
"Matthew",

Your so-called "tips" that you are so proud of are all either stupid and obvious or so incredibly discommodious that they are unwieldy.  The fact that you are so proud of them makes it clear that you are a supreme feminine hygiene product.  

P.S. Learn to spell in your thread subjects you f-ing moron.

I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

Matt,

You maybe an intelligent guy. But you also are ignorant and immature.  You are not the only one dealing with the frustration and dilemma not being able to imrpove scores to 170+ and fearing about not being able to get in to top schools.  And believe me, you are not the only one is pissed off about the fact that some minority groups (but not all the mainority groups) get in with substantially lower GPA and LSAT than average applicants of the school.  This is a fact and I agree it's unfair.  BUT this board is NOT the place to let out your anger and frustration.  We owe nothing to you, and you have no right to make us feel the way you intended to. 

You need to chill...

Matthew_24_24

Hi :)

I could blame alcohol for last night's rant.  I'm not going to though.

Instead, I'll clear some things up.

#1:  For the 3-4 people who insulted my spelling in the title thread:  You should be very careful about insulting the spelling of someone on a forum board.  Because if you tell someone to learn how to spell and they didn't spell anything wrong...you look awfully stupid.

Hint: inane has one n, innate has two. (that one is for you nymets)

#2: I'm actually scoring in the low 170's high 160's.  So my issue is not the stress of getting into law school (The only school im applying to has a median of 160).

#3: Affirmative action sucks...but my comment should not have singled out the U.S..  We have AA to a limited degree here with Native American populations.  My issue is not with most people in minority groups but the vocal minority who think they have some fundamental right to AA.  That part of my post should have been placed in the "general board" section. 

#4: For those who hammered me for not responding promptly:  I was sleeping, @#!* off.

#5: I still believe a significant portion of the 170+ scores here of certain members are bull.  Some of the advice given by these 170+ scorers is horrible, and they handle "problem" questions very poorly in terms of their explanations and sometimes even their answers.  I find it VERY hard to believe that someone scored 175 but when given 20 minutes to review a problem on a thread still isn't 100% sure of the answer.  To anyone with a 170+ score, this comment is not directed to you.

#6: My name does not have any religious connotation.  If you think I'm some bible thumper because my name happens to be a particularly popular bible verse, get a clue.  Christianity is retarded; it is based on the most undocumented historical event possible:  The resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Sorry kids, it is just a story.

Matthew

Ginatio

#2 - i think they were referring to your spelling of "by", which everyone assumed should be "buy".

#5 - point some fingers, ass. don't just put up an ambiguous declaration and assume we should all know who or what you're talking about.

NYKnicks

Just wondering Matthew, you always act like this? Or do you just like the feeling of typing all that to people you've never seen?

darren

• Nader / Camejo 2004
    • View Profile
Hold on guys, don't be too mean to Matt.  He might never post on LSD again.  Think of all the lost entertainment!!   ;D

Hi :)

I could blame alcohol for last night's rant.  I'm not going to though.

Instead, I'll clear some things up.

#1:  For the 3-4 people who insulted my spelling in the title thread:  You should be very careful about insulting the spelling of someone on a forum board.  Because if you tell someone to learn how to spell and they didn't spell anything wrong...you look awfully stupid.

Hint: inane has one n, innate has two. (that one is for you nymets)

#2: I'm actually scoring in the low 170's high 160's.  So my issue is not the stress of getting into law school (The only school im applying to has a median of 160).

#3: Affirmative action sucks...but my comment should not have singled out the U.S..  We have AA to a limited degree here with Native American populations.  My issue is not with most people in minority groups but the vocal minority who think they have some fundamental right to AA.  That part of my post should have been placed in the "general board" section. 

#4: For those who hammered me for not responding promptly:  I was sleeping, @#!* off.

#5: I still believe a significant portion of the 170+ scores here of certain members are bull.  Some of the advice given by these 170+ scorers is horrible, and they handle "problem" questions very poorly in terms of their explanations and sometimes even their answers.  I find it VERY hard to believe that someone scored 175 but when given 20 minutes to review a problem on a thread still isn't 100% sure of the answer.  To anyone with a 170+ score, this comment is not directed to you.

#6: My name does not have any religious connotation.  If you think I'm some bible thumper because my name happens to be a particularly popular bible verse, get a clue.  Christianity is retarded; it is based on the most undocumented historical event possible:  The resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Sorry kids, it is just a story.

Matthew

I give you a credt of not being a hypocrite, at least.  But I don't think it's rational for anyone to try to determine the level of someone's intelligence soley from how well they respond on this message board, specially when you are using your personal scale to measure those.  How do you know anyone takes this message board as personal and serious as you do?  I think you overstate what you observe.

sluan

• View Profile
I have found that Matthew's suggestions on this board have been extremely helpful (at least for me).  However, his rant was inexcusable.  It's funny how I tend to form impressions of people completely based on their internet postings.  I had the impression that Matt is intelligent in more ways than this test would measure.  However, I am disappointed to discover otherwise. 

Affirmative Action is a very complicated issue.  Complaints about it being "unfair" or "sucks" betray your shallow view of the world and its history.  The turn of the world does not revolve around some URM elbowing you out of your deserved seat at a law school.  I doubt you have experienced racism and perhaps for you the history of racism is as dead as a high-school textbook.  I encourage you to remedy your ignorance.  I also hope that all this spite does not drive people off this otherwise very helpful board. 

Victor

I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

What kind of tickle me elmo *&^% is this?