Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

Ginatio

hahah... yep. i bet you tivo that show

I think its called "Cristina!", and I think aside from being ugly, they're all overweight in some manner as well. And it seems as if the men always sport the same mustache.

shouldn't she be on the telemundo version of springer? i think it's called "kathy" or something... she always has the most hideous looking hispanics on her show... i didn't know hispanics could be as ugly as white trash...

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
but when chicks go on that show, theyre always wearing tight white spandex with thongs or something to reveal their cottage cheese.  now thats hot.
I think its called "Cristina!", and I think aside from being ugly, they're all overweight in some manner as well. And it seems as if the men always sport the same mustache.

shouldn't she be on the telemundo version of springer? i think it's called "kathy" or something... she always has the most hideous looking hispanics on her show... i didn't know hispanics could be as ugly as white trash...

inthesun

You know, for Mexicans being 'stupid', you've got to give credit to the men.  You always see overweight men on tv with hot women in bikinis.  That doesn't fly as well in the States.

NYKnicks

how did you know? Matter of fact, I think for my lunch break I'll drive an hour home just to watch it.

hahah... yep. i bet you tivo that show

I think this is so because there is no such thing as a non overweight Mexican male.

You know, for Mexicans being 'stupid', you've got to give credit to the men.  You always see overweight men on tv with hot women in bikinis.  That doesn't fly as well in the States.

Ginatio

actually, couldn't that speak volumes to the stupidity of the women that hook up with these overweight men, as opposed to the intelligence of the men at bagging these women?

Ginatio

obviously you've never seen a mexican gang member...

I think this is so because there is no such thing as a non overweight Mexican male.

inthesun

actually, couldn't that speak volumes to the stupidity of the women that hook up with these overweight men, as opposed to the intelligence of the men at bagging these women?

Good point.  Unless the men are rich.  Then they are not stupid women...they are gold diggers.  Something our culture can identify with.

NYKnicks

No, I think I have, but he didn't seem quite Mexican, looked more like those pictures of Aztec men to me.

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
of course it flies here in the states.  examples:  chris farley (may he rest in peace), larry flynt, biggie, fat joe, andre the giant (may he rest in peace), etc...

Ginatio

those dudes scare me 100x more than any other gang member...

No, I think I have, but he didn't seem quite Mexican, looked more like those pictures of Aztec men to me.