Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

inthesun

I hear lazy Mexican all the time here.  Mostly from dumb white people.  Someone called my bf a lazy Mexican and he's Asian (and NOT lazy, I might add, but no need to explain that one).  Some people here are so stupid they think ALL minorities are Mexican.

Ginatio

lol. yea. people in AZ aren't the smartest bunch. I remember moving to Glendale from Urbana (IL) in the middle of 6th grade. and when I got there and started school, I was at least a grade ahead in every single subject... arizona public schools suck.

I hear lazy Mexican all the time here.  Mostly from dumb white people.  Someone called my bf a lazy Mexican and he's Asian (and NOT lazy, I might add, but no need to explain that one).  Some people here are so stupid they think ALL minorities are Mexican.

buster

...and NOT lazy, I might add, but no need to explain that one...

He's not lazy? But I thought he was Mexican!  :P

What are you still wasting time here for, anyway, inthesun? Get thee to the welfare line posthaste!

inthesun

lol. yea. people in AZ aren't the smartest bunch. I remember moving to Glendale from Urbana (IL) in the middle of 6th grade. and when I got there and started school, I was at least a grade ahead in every single subject... arizona public schools suck.

I won't dispute that.  

inthesun

What are you still wasting time here for, anyway, inthesun? Get thee to the welfare line posthaste!

I TOLD you, I'm LAZY.  I'll go after Jerry Springer.  My Mom's on today.

buster

LOL

I TOLD you, I'm LAZY.  I'll go after Jerry Springer.

Ginatio

shouldn't she be on the telemundo version of springer? i think it's called "kathy" or something... she always has the most hideous looking hispanics on her show... i didn't know hispanics could be as ugly as white trash...

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
damn...i thought she was hot. 

shouldn't she be on the telemundo version of springer? i think it's called "kathy" or something... she always has the most hideous looking hispanics on her show... i didn't know hispanics could be as ugly as white trash...

inthesun

damn...i thought she was hot. 

She is.  The good looking ones get knocked up early.

You're right.  Did I say Springer?  I meant "kathy."

NYKnicks

I think its called "Cristina!", and I think aside from being ugly, they're all overweight in some manner as well. And it seems as if the men always sport the same mustache.