Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

Butch

• View Profile
<<As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards.  >>

What I hope most is that you ace the lsat, go to 3 years of law school, and then don't pass the bar b/c they discover your hateful, idiotic and racist posts on the internet!  

It happens, folks.

<<As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards.  >>

What I hope most is that you ace the lsat, go to 3 years of law school, and then don't pass the bar b/c they discover your hateful, idiotic and racist posts on the internet!  

It happens, folks.

Yeah but... think about how much TV drama and movie plots would be lost if there weren't a-hole lawyers?

DOWNY

For the record, I believe Matthew_24_24 is worthy of crossing swords with.

So you are challenging Matt to a cock fight?

You are more depraved than I thought, pigfucker.

Matthew_24_24

Lol

Matt

I'm not postponing.  I want to see my score.  I'm going to re-write in December for kicks.

And don't hate the spelling, I was seriously intoxicated when I wrote that.  Given the typical AMERICAN metabolism for alcohol most of you wouldn't be talking, let alone typing, after that type of night.

Muhahahaha,

Matt

What's with this kid?

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,10229.0.html

hate is a four letter word.  don't sling it around unless you've really been hurt.  if you didn't get pulled over and harrassed or emotionally humiliated by matt's not-ludicrus perspective, then what's harm?  I'd yell freedom of speech, but they don't have that in canada.

Matthew_24_24

If you read later on in that post, I talked about the conditions under which I would have kept my score.

In my head I had cancelled, just not officially.  I changed my mind after a bit of thought.

Agreed though, shouldn't have used the past tense. 

Matt

Replay this classic best of matt

Matthew_24_24

• Sigh
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lol! I knew id see this.

Matt

Lipper316

i didn't read through the 8 pages of this thread, although i did read matt's first post.

matt - YOU ARE A f-in SCUMBAG!

Yea - that pretty much says it all.