Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

America's Next Top Lawyer

• Free at last!
    • View Profile
Benjamin: Read the whole thread before re-spilling the milk. 

#1: I live in Canada, so we don't have any AA minus Native Americans.
#2: Native Americans don't generally do well.

Which means any minority i work with will be fully qualified, which is all i care about (at all).

And please, bible thump somewhere else.  I know you might think the antichrist is coming, but the rational world does not.  So stop pretending rapture is real.

NT

Matt

Hey look, I know you like attention but this may have to be the last time that I waste brain cells to address you. I was aware that you are from Canada. But in all actuality, I dont
care where you are from-Canada or the Canary Islands. Ignorance sounds the same in all languages and on both sides of the border.

And as for your second point, it is just incredibly ridiculous: Oh our Native Americans dont do well here. That same flawed argument that has been used here as justification for ignorance against Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans.

But here is a key concept that I am sure you are aware of from your Lsat studying: The unwarranted assumption . Your posts are riddled with unwarranted assumptions. Are you
sure that all native Americans are not intelligent. Are you sure that there is not a Native American in Canada that has a way better academic record than your ignorant a**.I doubt that you could be so sure of such an unwarranted assumption.

This is a common logic flaw and I am surprised that you would make such an error. Especially coming from a person that is scoring in the high 160's -170's. But then again, as you said, many people on this board lie about their scores. I am sure that it is not any different for you.

-So can I get a Amen Matthew 24_24 (a.k.a.'The False Prophet')? 

Matthew_24_24

Heh...where did you get

"all natives are unintelligent"

from

"natives dont generally do well in law school?"

Perhaps it's your comprehension and not my logic that is lacking.  And yes, I'm a false prophet, sent by Satan to deceive you and your brethren!  Muhahhahhaha.

(sarcasm off)

Matt

Cheeks

• View Profile
the fact that you are Canadian and posting this useless *&^% is actually really pissing me off.  take off eh!

• Free at last!
    • View Profile
I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

This author is guilty of committing which one of the following logic flaws?

A.The author makes unwarranted assumptions without support or evidence.

B. The author assumes something to be true based on his belief that it is true.

C. The author was smoking crack while writing these posts.

D. The author is a false prophet with a goal to mislead as evidenced by his name Matthew 24,24 and the corresponding biblical passage.

E. All of the above.

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
Can we lock this thread already...?

Matthew_24_24

I'd lock it, but then I would be accused of:

a) Avoiding the truth!
b) dodging the heat
c) being a female private part
d) being a false prophet
e) all of the above

Matt

• Free at last!
    • View Profile
He doesnít deserve any more of my attention so I consider myself done. But I could not let a foreigner's ignorance slide on a Dot-com/American based website.

But I find it a tad bit hypocritical that the people that are calling on the end of this thread are the same people who have kept this alive for the past three days. I intentionally ignored this thing for three days, hoping it would go away. Because I knew what was in it and I didnít want to get started. But since a hundred people decided that this was worth keeping alive for those three days, It was only a matter of time before I read it and got involved. So maybe next time we ALL should ignore this ignorant bastard. The thread might end sooner.

-agreed

Cheeks

• View Profile
But I could not let a foreigner's ignorance slide on a Dot-com/American based website.

you imply his ignorance is due to the fact that he was foreign.  And I'm glad you feel the need to protect you're country's products from such inferior nonnative intellect.

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
If i was a mod for this website i would create a drama section and move this *&^% there... this thread serves absolutely no purpose except for a couple of people to figure out who has the bigger male private part.  Fine the guy said some really stupid *&^%... can we just move on, instead we are gassing this thread and perpetuating it.  Matt, lock the thread already... do us all a favor.

inthesun

The best part of this thread was lexi peeing her pants.