Law School Discussion

By any bible you want...it won't make up for the innate stupidity of most of you

Matthew_24_24

I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

swifty

• View Profile
    • Email
I was enjoying the pleasure of sexual intercourse with a beautiful woman while you were reviewing your posts. 

Gummo

Maybe you should emigrate to one of these countries "with standards".  I hear Rwanda is awesome this time of year.

WAIT.  You couldn't go there; it's full of black people.

SHRN

I started reviewing my posts.

I realized the quality of the information I was giving in them.

Then i noticed the lack of similar correspondence.

That made me come to the conclusion that most of you are severely lacking any f-ing analytical ability at all. 

As for the female, minority groups getting into law school in the states...be glad you are attending law school in the states.  You wouldn't be a lawyer in a country with standards. 

As for the male, minority groups getting into law school in the states...ditto. 

For those with 170+ lsats...scan your scores.  I doubt half of the 170 scores here are legit given the f-ing silly comments ive seen.  I seem to have a way better grasp of most of this *&^% than most of you retards and i'm "only" scoring 168-171 (minus outliers).  I'm really starting to become skeptical of the good scores here considering the bull i see posted daily.

Vent off...

Matthew

Wow...you shoud've probably proofread the title of your post before you went off on your little tantrum there....

Gummo

Wow...you shoud've probably proofread the title of your post before you went off on your little tantrum there....

Haha.  Grossly obvious spelling errors and awkward sentences:  the embodiment of inherent stupidity?

buster

This post funny! Buster liked it! Buster want food now. Give Buster food!

Wow, someone didn't get enough attention as a child.

This is so RUDE!

If everyone's intelligence is below yours I just question why you are on this board. And why are you venting to everyone about it? Why do you care so much that it annoys you? In fact, why do you care at all? You'll 'obviously' do better on the LSAT than us 'retards'. It works to your advantage.

I think the rudeness of your post is completely unnecessary and pointless. It merely ruins the good natured discussion on this site. And if you don't like it, don't be a part of it. I just don't see what you gain by posting something like that.

Rudeness and arrogance are far worse character traits than a lack of intelligence, not that anyone on this board lacks it  anyway.

Just get over yourself, please!

NYKnicks

HAHAHAHA, that gave me a good laugh to start the morning.

Good job Matthew_24_24, you really are the most intelligent of all ;D

dgatl

hmm, i guess as a minority (though not a URM), i'm damned to be a dumbass and my admits to 5 good law schools were just handout for the poor brown-skinned people. 

if you're going to be a tool, at least be a well-rounded one.  this would have been even more humorous if there had been an anti-semitic, anti-gay, anti-(any religion except your own religion) comment as well.

peace.