Law School Discussion

Your first bf/gf: Where are they now?

Re: Your first bf/gf: Where are they now?
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2007, 02:56:21 PM »
she's living in a trailer, with a kid out of wedlock, whose father is nowhere to be found and dating some 35-40yr old hick who is fat, ugly, pot belly is ridiculous, can't dress, looks like he's 80, etc.  I saw them in the grocery store together, he was wearing an atlanta braves hat, a terribly designed t shirt, jean shorts, and sandals with white calf length socks.  You can't really blame him for the sandal sock thing though-his belly hangs so far out he probably has no idea he even has feet anymore . . .

When we were in 8th grade, she was the hottest girl in the class- huge unmentionables, nice ass, perfect smile, sexy brunette hair- but u know what they say- you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can never take the trailer park out of the girl . . .

put on a shirt feminine hygiene product

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2007, 03:39:49 PM »
First real boyfriend graduated from a good college, works as an accountant at a top national accounting firm and owns a house in RI.

He was a tool.

Those two things seem to go hand-in-hand... ;)

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2007, 04:12:05 PM »
The first really serious one is living in a communal house in Phoenix driving a bread truck on the overnight shift and trying to become a professional rollerblader. (He also happens to have the highest IQ of anyone I've ever actually known.)

The not-as-serious-but-technically-first first is in NYC running a big Project Management company. He and I had a hot affair last year after 12 years of no contact. Here's to happy reunions!

Jolie, I gotta hear more about that first guy. He is some sort of rollerblading genius?

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2007, 05:39:31 PM »
The first really serious one is living in a communal house in Phoenix driving a bread truck on the overnight shift and trying to become a professional rollerblader. (He also happens to have the highest IQ of anyone I've ever actually known.)

The not-as-serious-but-technically-first first is in NYC running a big Project Management company. He and I had a hot affair last year after 12 years of no contact. Here's to happy reunions!

Jolie, I gotta hear more about that first guy. He is some sort of rollerblading genius?

And people wonder why I'm so picky about my mates.  R. spoiled me. :D

ljg

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
First real boyfriend graduated from a good college, works as an accountant at a top national accounting firm and owns a house in RI.

He was a tool.

Those two things seem to go hand-in-hand... ;)

Hahahaha...watch it, both of my parents are CPAs, and they're great!!!  ;D

awesomepossum

• Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »
Married.  With children. 

« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »

awesomepossum

• Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »
Hot.

« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:30 PM »
He's in Hell.