Law School Discussion

Poll

Did you receive the e-mail invitation a few days ago to apply for the Mordecai Scholarship?

No
8 (33.3%)
Yes, but I am not applying
2 (8.3%)
Yes, and I am applying
2 (8.3%)
I don't care and just want to cast a vote
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 24, 2006, 09:12:33 PM

Duke Law admits - Mordecai Scholarship

Re: Duke Law admits - Mordecai Scholarship
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 09:32:31 AM »
 :'(I wasn't even invited to apply.  Enjoy all their lovely southern cash for me.

azdezza

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 12:10:48 PM »
Anyone else just recently invited to apply for this?  I got the email today giving me a deadline of March 6 (next Monday) to send in my materials.  It's not much time, but I'm definitely applying! 

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »
Anyone else just recently invited to apply for this?  I got the email today giving me a deadline of March 6 (next Monday) to send in my materials.  It's not much time, but I'm definitely applying! 

Wow, Pancho, daylight, and I must have really goofed up our applications if they are inviting more people to apply after reading our materials.  ;)

Good luck, Amanda!

azdezza

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 09:01:43 AM »
When I called the office to confirm that they had received my app (via fax) on Monday, they told me they were going to try to notify finalists by week's end.

azdezza

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 01:18:51 PM »
Just received an email saying I'm one of the finalists and inviting me to come interview!!  Anyone else hear?

azdezza

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 01:27:55 PM »
Just received an email saying I'm one of the finalists and inviting me to come interview!!  Anyone else hear?

Uh oh :-\.  What time did you get it?  Nothing here.

I received the notification email at 1:05pm (PST) and a second email re: travel arrangements at 1:10...

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »

Uh oh :-\.  What time did you get it?  Nothing here.

I received the notification email at 1:05pm (PST) and a second email re: travel arrangements at 1:10...

Welp, looks like I've been eliminated then :-\.

I tried to warn you we screwed up last week.  ;)

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 10:34:18 PM »
oh yeah, got word that i was a finalist last week