:)

Re: Name a thread you hate
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:24:03 AM »
That's one of my favs!

redemption

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 07:49:42 AM »
ADD A WORD!  >:(

seriously, i keep getting tempted to post something in there but then i know i will NEVER EVER get it out of my unreads.

Too late for me; I can't find my one addition to it and now it pops up every time.

The worst threads, by far, are OPC and The Rules. Jsia.

redemption

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 08:09:43 AM »
The worst threads, by far, are OPC and The Rules. Jsia.

you need to provide explanation.  i should put that in the title actually...

They - OPC & The Rules - are very *sorority*.

Re: Name a thread you hate. Explain.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »
all threads created by stan.  :D

redemption

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
Nothing objectively wrong with sorority/fraternity. Some people like that sort of thing, and it seems v. lame to others. I suppose that I'm one of the others, and it doesn't work for me.

Asterisc = for emphasis, in place of capitalization...

john83

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 08:45:07 AM »
add a word. a thread that's positively useless, but everyone continues to add to it.

those worship threads tend to get old. a lot of, as tra said, GAK. i enjoy a little playful mocking and insulting occassionally, so all the love just makes me feel funny on the insides.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »
The OPC! B/c everyone always seems to be talking in there during the *day*, and I can't talk to them! *pouts*

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »
add a word. a thread that's positively useless, but everyone continues to add to it.

Definitely Add-A-Word, because I was dumb enough to post to it one time, and now it WON'T GET THE HELL OFF MY UNREAD REPLIES!

>:(

....   ;D

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 05:37:48 PM »
Nothing objectively wrong with sorority/fraternity. Some people like that sort of thing, and it seems v. lame to others. I suppose that I'm one of the others, and it doesn't work for me.

Asterisc = for emphasis, in place of capitalization...

It's exclusive for a reason.  If we didn't make it so exclusive, it would deteriorate into the same GAKing, mutual-masturbation crap that passes for threads on this particular Off-Topic board.

It already flirts with such inanity, but it seems we have preserved a modicum of sanity.  At the expense of our own vanity.