Law School Discussion

Anyone else wanting to lose a few pounds?

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else wanting to lose a few pounds?
« Reply #1260 on: June 13, 2007, 09:12:34 AM »
I got Buckle Up For Safety on a program.

He's cursing me as we speak.

::tries to fully extend biceps::

::realizes the futility::

::takes painkiller::

Dude, I told you to stretch!

Gengis, if you want me to write you a program (and I think you said something like that), you'll probably have to wait.  Writing up C's has taken me forever, and I'm still not done.  It's a lot of work, yo!  hahaha

« Reply #1261 on: June 13, 2007, 10:25:11 AM »

I stretched.  My legs and back are great.  Its just the pecs and bis that are sore.

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: June 13, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »

I stretched.  My legs and back are great.  Its just the pecs and bis that are sore.

Did I give you upper body stretches?  There are three really easy ones that you can do while you're killing time at home after workouts that should help quite a bit.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 13, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »
(And don't worry about stretches too much whenever you get to mine, I do yoga every day regardless.)

that's hot

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:46 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmm, extra bendy   ;D

« Reply #1265 on: June 24, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmm, extra bendy ;D

blueb, you need a new tar...

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: June 24, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
 ???

Kittyl30

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1267 on: June 25, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
haven't posted here in awhile but i must say law school is the BEST DIET EVER. i stressed alot, kept forgetting to eat. i just finished my first year 15 pounds lighter :)

too bad i looked like sh*t 90% of the year b/c i stopped wearing make up/really caring what i looked like (its hard to really care when u see the same 90 people every single day for hours and pretty much no one else) , but hey, now that i have a 9-5 and some time to relax im finally starting to work the weight loss (in addition to the fact now i have to be in a professional setting and meet with clients, it gives me an excuse to buy new clothes)

that is all

« Reply #1268 on: June 26, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »
haven't posted here in awhile but i must say law school is the BEST DIET EVER. i stressed alot, kept forgetting to eat. i just finished my first year 15 pounds lighter :)

too bad i looked like sh*t 90% of the year b/c i stopped wearing make up/really caring what i looked like (its hard to really care when u see the same 90 people every single day for hours and pretty much no one else) , but hey, now that i have a 9-5 and some time to relax im finally starting to work the weight loss (in addition to the fact now i have to be in a professional setting and meet with clients, it gives me an excuse to buy new clothes)

that is all

that's funny most people say they gain weight in law school. I've been eating less too.

h2xblive

« Reply #1269 on: June 26, 2007, 05:51:30 PM »

that is all

that's funny most people say they gain weight in law school. I've been eating less too.

I've only heard of people losing weight.