Poll

What do you think of my name?

I like it. It's unique!
15 (78.9%)
It's average, I guess
2 (10.5%)
Eh... I don't care for it
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Do It? Sucks to be you!
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Duet? Sucks to be you!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Getting a name change

jlittlej

Re: Getting a name change
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2004, 12:16:21 PM »
My last name is Littlejohn, and a cruel older girl christened me "tiny toilet" in elementary school.  

Still in therapy.

But I can convince people that I'm Native American, which is a plus.  

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2004, 12:28:38 PM »
A
|
|
|
|

LOL!!!!!!!!!

i mean, that's so cruel.

lexylit

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2004, 12:35:38 PM »
jew-lo = recast as "cruel older girl"

ruskiegirl

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2004, 12:40:12 PM »
jew-lo = recast as "cruel older girl"

She can still be the class sexpot.  The two aren't mutually exclusive. ;D

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2004, 01:29:43 PM »
lol, it's not that i don't care. I DO! lol, it's just that i'm the type of person who sees someone eat *&^%, and my first inclination is to point and laugh, and THEN to be like, oh, oh yeah, are you ok? lol, And i expect it to be the same when i fall on my ass. I mean, even if i'm legitimately hurt, i'm laughing my ass off cuz it's funny, and I expect everyone else to be laughing too. Those moments are priceless! We can deal with the actual injuries and all that other *&^% later.

Ginatio

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2004, 01:32:32 PM »
damn right. that's why i'm looking forward to the socratic method of teaching... for all the laughs.  ;D

lol, it's not that i don't care. I DO! lol, it's just that i'm the type of person who sees someone eat *&^%, and my first inclination is to point and laugh, and THEN to be like, oh, oh yeah, are you ok? lol, And i expect it to be the same when i fall on my ass. I mean, even if i'm legitimately hurt, i'm laughing my ass off cuz it's funny, and I expect everyone else to be laughing too. Those moments are priceless! We can deal with the actual injuries and all that other *&^% later.

ttiwed

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2004, 01:33:26 PM »
thats exactly what i was thinking! i love you jew-lo. you're like the sister i never had.

The sister I would like to have.

that's a double entendre? oh i c. "i would like to have" as in "i would like to do." ahahaha HI-YO!

hey jew-lo, just moments ago i got some from her, and i owe it partially to your advice. thanks big sis.  :-*
Dewitt!  You're cheating on me??!!!

wait a minute. you're the one cheating on me... with GINATIO!!!

do a search. you asked him to be your internet boyfriend! :'(

ruskiegirl

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2004, 05:54:59 PM »
thats exactly what i was thinking! i love you jew-lo. you're like the sister i never had.

The sister I would like to have.

that's a double entendre? oh i c. "i would like to have" as in "i would like to do." ahahaha HI-YO!

hey jew-lo, just moments ago i got some from her, and i owe it partially to your advice. thanks big sis.  :-*
Dewitt!  You're cheating on me??!!!

wait a minute. you're the one cheating on me... with GINATIO!!!

do a search. you asked him to be your internet boyfriend! :'(
I believe it's safe to say that we broke up.

ttiwed

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2004, 09:17:13 PM »
o i c. well i'm typically into asian girls so i can only be your boyfriend 1/4 of the time.  :-* (ok... lame (inside) joke)

but then again, i find russian dominatricies extremely intriguing... (dominatricies... that's right, right)?

ruskiegirl

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2004, 07:18:15 AM »
That's okay with me.  That means I can have four bf's.  So it's gonna be you, Ginatio, Burning Sands (I haven't asked him yet, but...), and I'm taking applications for the fourth position.