Poll

What do you think of my name?

I like it. It's unique!
15 (78.9%)
It's average, I guess
2 (10.5%)
Eh... I don't care for it
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Do It? Sucks to be you!
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Duet? Sucks to be you!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Getting a name change

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Getting a name change
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2004, 02:25:35 PM »
I have been on this board for while, and I wondered why everyone seemed fixated on Jew-Lo.  NOW I understand.  Immeasurable wisdom and she's hot.  She is a goddess.

Thank you for your kind words, swagger~I'm really flattered  :-[

thats exactly what i was thinking! i love you jew-lo. you're like the sister i never had.

Ya know i love you too! I've become very protective of you (in an older sis kinda way)-i don't want any mental patient chicks out there screwing with my boy! :-*

rwhitman

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2004, 02:40:23 PM »
I have been on this board for while, and I wondered why everyone seemed fixated on Jew-Lo.  NOW I understand.  Immeasurable wisdom and she's hot.  She is a goddess.

Thank you for your kind words, swagger~I'm really flattered  :-[

thats exactly what i was thinking! i love you jew-lo. you're like the sister i never had.

Ya know i love you too! I've become very protective of you (in an older sis kinda way)-i don't want any mental patient chicks out there screwing with my boy! :-*

You're my boy, blue! 

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2004, 04:36:34 PM »

The sister I would like to have.

ttiwed

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2004, 04:38:20 PM »

either would work. its like saying, "you're like the son i never had."

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2004, 05:13:13 PM »
I had a slightly more lascivious spin to the word "have".  From now on all my crappy double entendres will appear in red.

ttiwed

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2004, 09:29:43 PM »

that's a double entendre? oh i c. "i would like to have" as in "i would like to do." ahahaha HI-YO!

hey jew-lo, just moments ago i got some from her, and i owe it partially to your advice. thanks big sis.  :-*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2004, 10:03:31 PM »

that's a double entendre? oh i c. "i would like to have" as in "i would like to do." ahahaha HI-YO!

hey jew-lo, just moments ago i got some from her, and i owe it partially to your advice. thanks big sis.  :-*

You got it  ;) Hope it was good

ruskiegirl

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2004, 11:54:51 AM »

Dewitt!  You're cheating on me??!!!

lexylit

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2004, 12:05:23 PM »
uh-oh dewey-- hell hath no fury like the captain of the cheerleading squad scorned.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2004, 12:15:06 PM »
Yeah, after I drop kick your ass, I am gonna go out with the "token black guy."