Poll

What do you think of my name?

I like it. It's unique!
15 (78.9%)
It's average, I guess
2 (10.5%)
Eh... I don't care for it
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Do It? Sucks to be you!
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Duet? Sucks to be you!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Getting a name change

mukhia

Re: Getting a name change
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2004, 10:40:10 PM »
Don't be confused, I'm Nepalese.  I grew up in HK, a little in Brunei, and only holidayed in Nepal.  Hence, I have much love for HK!

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2004, 02:03:37 AM »
No shortage of interesting facts about people in this thread.

Dude, you kinda look like a pretty boy (no offense) in your avatar. Perhaps you would like your name to match your charming appearance and world view, well, look no farther than "Dewitt".  That *&^% is dope dude. And on top of that, clearwell, Jesus H. Christ I couldn't think of a better name for an attorney (other than Dewitt).

Clearwell.  The well is only the foundation of civilization man, one of the most evocative words/concepts in any language! On top of that you're blessed with a "CLEAR" well, couldn't get any better than that.

What a F'ing guy, has two bomb names, and he wants to change 'em. Looser!

Dewitt Clearwell, THE BOMB.

And just so you know, very few people can spell my first name, and fewer can spell my last name. So I always gotta spell that *&^% out, and it is a pain in the ass, nonetheless that's the price you have to pay for the glory.

Ginatio

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2004, 07:02:48 AM »
that's perfect... this is your chance to be a bad boy... instead of apologizing and fretting over what she thinks, you should've just said "yea, of course i think i'm hot *&^%. just look at me. skank ass ho"... she'd be all over you just wanting some approval.

if it backfires, then oh well... you flew too close to the sun on cardboard wings...

jew-lo, remember a couple weeks ago when you answered my ex gf problems? well i took your advice and i've been keeping my distance from her but i ran into her at a bar on friday. she says to me, "so you think you're hot *&^% now huh?" this "upper hand" stance that i've been trying to maintain is stymieing my chances of getting any freinds with benefits action. what are your suggestions, oh goodess of relationships and sex?

ttiwed

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2004, 07:39:53 AM »
that's perfect... this is your chance to be a bad boy... instead of apologizing and fretting over what she thinks, you should've just said "yea, of course i think i'm hot *&^%. just look at me. skank ass ho"... she'd be all over you just wanting some approval.

if it backfires, then oh well... you flew too close to the sun on cardboard wings...

*&^%, that was awesome.

No shortage of interesting facts about people in this thread.

Dude, you kinda look like a pretty boy (no offense) in your avatar. Perhaps you would like your name to match your charming appearance and world view, well, look no farther than "Dewitt".  That *&^% is dope dude. And on top of that, clearwell, Jesus H. Christ I couldn't think of a better name for an attorney (other than Dewitt).

Clearwell.  The well is only the foundation of civilization man, one of the most evocative words/concepts in any language! On top of that you're blessed with a "CLEAR" well, couldn't get any better than that.

What a F'ing guy, has two bomb names, and he wants to change 'em. Looser!

Dewitt Clearwell, THE BOMB.

And just so you know, very few people can spell my first name, and fewer can spell my last name. So I always gotta spell that *&^% out, and it is a pain in the ass, nonetheless that's the price you have to pay for the glory.

pretty boy eh? *&^% man, i haven't been accused of that in a long time. actually, now that i am out of school, there's no reason to try to look "pretty." who the hell am i gonna impress? the soccer moms at work? therefore, as of now i am a stinky, stenchy, raggedy, ugfo in desperate need of a haircut. that pic is old anyways. i should change it accordingly.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2004, 10:28:40 AM »
Okay, I'll punch anyone who laughs, but my real name is Harimaya.  It means "illusion of the lord" in Sanskrit.  I was teased incessantly throughout primary school and dubbed "Hairymaya" which is ironic because I assure you that I am not in the least bit hairy.

wait a min. your name is harimaya? aren't you hk? i'm confused...

jew-lo, remember a couple weeks ago when you answered my ex gf problems? well i took your advice and i've been keeping my distance from her but i ran into her at a bar on friday. she says to me, "so you think you're hot *&^% now huh?" this "upper hand" stance that i've been trying to maintain is stymieing my chances of getting any freinds with benefits action. what are your suggestions, oh goodess of relationships and sex?

lol, i remember, u bastard.  :-* Dude, you will NEVER get the friends with benefits action from her. The only way you get that with the most minimal chance of the chick becoming psycho is by banging a friend and working it that way. You'll never turn what was a serious relationship into a friends with beny's thing because she will go psycho on yor ass. It sounds like she's got some psycho mentality about her already by saying that about you being hot *&^%. Wtf does that say about her? just because ur not following her around, sniffin her ass like the mindless feminine hygiene product she wants you to be, u suddenly have an attitude problem? By maintaining a friendship role-which is what she wanted outta u (omg ttiewedmmpromodewitt ur my best friend forever *&^%-u remember that?) now she insults you for doing just that. THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS AND WHAT YOU WILL NOT GIVE HER (i hope for ur sake): She's insecure and wants your attention. She needs to know that if she wanted you back, she could have you back at the drop of a hat. But once she knows that she could have you back, she won't want you back. And she'll only treat you like *&^% and be a female dog. Right now she feels like she doesn't have the control over your emotions that she wants, SO DON'T GIVE IT TO HER! She's being selfish and she's certainly not looking out for your best interests-so she really cares much more about herself than her professed consideration for your feelings. Keep ur stance, that's where u need to be. And do whatever good looking chicks come ur way. But chances are this chick is gettin sorta crazy about the fact that u seem somewhat unattainable now, so chances are she's gonna wanna @#!* you-female version of marking territory. Although it would be much better for you if u banged other chicks, if u find urself in the situation where u can hit it if you want to (and u want to) you gotta do it, and get out. Don't get sucked into the whole relationshippy talk she'll start, or how much she loves u/wants u back. DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT UR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! ur only concern should be getting laid and getting out, cuz she's proven that she is not looking out for your best interests. SO why the @#!* should you look out for hers? Of course if u do this it'll be a lot harder to scrape that *&^% off the bottom of ur shoe, so u gotta decide if its worth having to deal with more of her antics. Hopefully ull find some better ass than that so you won't have to deal with that nonsense. But, u know, if u give in, and u gotta do her, be sure to give her a good donkey punchin' or something similar, ya know, let her know where her place is.  :-*

Ginatio

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2004, 10:34:31 AM »
<in agitated homer simpson voice> That's what I've been *trying* to tell you</homer>

if not a donkey punch, at least a pink sock... hahaha.. eww. what's that?  :-X

...if u find urself in the situation where u can hit it if you want to (and u want to) you gotta do it, and get out. Don't get sucked into the whole relationshippy talk she'll start, or how much she loves u/wants u back. DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT UR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! ur only concern should be getting laid and getting out, cuz she's proven that she is not looking out for your best interests. SO why the @#!* should you look out for hers?... But, u know, if u give in, and u gotta do her, be sure to give her a good donkey punchin' or something similar, ya know, let her know where her place is.  :-*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2004, 10:37:12 AM »

aka "trunk butt"

Ginatio

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2004, 10:40:31 AM »
ahhhahahahaha.. atta girl

aka "trunk butt"

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2004, 10:50:56 AM »
Okay, I'll punch anyone who laughs, but my real name is Harimaya.  It means "illusion of the lord" in Sanskrit.  I was teased incessantly throughout primary school and dubbed "Hairymaya" which is ironic because I assure you that I am not in the least bit hairy.

wait a min. your name is harimaya? aren't you hk? i'm confused...

lol, i remember, u bastard.  :-* Dude, you will NEVER get the friends with benefits action from her. The only way you get that with the most minimal chance of the chick becoming psycho is by banging a friend and working it that way. You'll never turn what was a serious relationship into a friends with beny's thing because she will go psycho on yor ass. It sounds like she's got some psycho mentality about her already by saying that about you being hot *&^%. Wtf does that say about her? just because ur not following her around, sniffin her ass like the mindless feminine hygiene product she wants you to be, u suddenly have an attitude problem? By maintaining a friendship role-which is what she wanted outta u (omg ttiewedmmpromodewitt ur my best friend forever *&^%-u remember that?) now she insults you for doing just that. THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS AND WHAT YOU WILL NOT GIVE HER (i hope for ur sake): She's insecure and wants your attention. She needs to know that if she wanted you back, she could have you back at the drop of a hat. But once she knows that she could have you back, she won't want you back. And she'll only treat you like *&^% and be a female dog. Right now she feels like she doesn't have the control over your emotions that she wants, SO DON'T GIVE IT TO HER! She's being selfish and she's certainly not looking out for your best interests-so she really cares much more about herself than her professed consideration for your feelings. Keep ur stance, that's where u need to be. And do whatever good looking chicks come ur way. But chances are this chick is gettin sorta crazy about the fact that u seem somewhat unattainable now, so chances are she's gonna wanna @#!* you-female version of marking territory. Although it would be much better for you if u banged other chicks, if u find urself in the situation where u can hit it if you want to (and u want to) you gotta do it, and get out. Don't get sucked into the whole relationshippy talk she'll start, or how much she loves u/wants u back. DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT UR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER! ur only concern should be getting laid and getting out, cuz she's proven that she is not looking out for your best interests. SO why the @#!* should you look out for hers? Of course if u do this it'll be a lot harder to scrape that *&^% off the bottom of ur shoe, so u gotta decide if its worth having to deal with more of her antics. Hopefully ull find some better ass than that so you won't have to deal with that nonsense. But, u know, if u give in, and u gotta do her, be sure to give her a good donkey punchin' or something similar, ya know, let her know where her place is.  :-*

I have been on this board for while, and I wondered why everyone seemed fixated on Jew-Lo.  NOW I understand.  Immeasurable wisdom and she's hot.  She is a goddess.

ttiwed

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2004, 12:53:38 PM »
be sure to give her a good donkey punchin' or something similar, ya know, let her know where her place is.  :-*

thats exactly what i was thinking! i love you jew-lo. you're like the sister i never had.