Poll

What do you think of my name?

I like it. It's unique!
15 (78.9%)
It's average, I guess
2 (10.5%)
Eh... I don't care for it
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Do It? Sucks to be you!
1 (5.3%)
HAHAHA! Your name is Duet? Sucks to be you!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Getting a name change

mukhia

Re: Getting a name change
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 12:36:07 PM »
I think you should call yourself Thor.  That way, you can walk into a restaurant and roar,"I am Thor, God of Thunder.  I desire a table."  It's a nice, strong, and unique name.  Plus, it was featured as a skit on Sesame Street.

ttiwed

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 02:23:37 PM »
Plus, it was featured as a skit on Sesame Street.

thats all the reason i need to change it to thor. whats your real name mukhia?

I was just trying to make you feel better, dude...

oh, well thanks man. actually come to think of it, there was a supreme court justice named potter. so i guess you were right.

"he has the name you want to touch! ... but you must not touch... his name sounds good in your ear, but if you hear it, you musn't fear! because his name can be said by anyoooonnnnneee!"

lexylit

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 04:26:23 PM »
i just saw a stand-up talking about how he and his brother were in kindergarten, sam schneider and lou schneider, and how they had to go around with these old-man names, when clearly there were 2 elderly jewish guys waiting in line at the naming bureau going "look, i'm timmy and this is joey and we're ready for our big-boy names!"

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2004, 04:46:11 PM »
Dewitt.  You would be crazy to change your name.  It is sooo cute!  i agree that it is an absolutely amazing name for an attorney.  just get a nickname.  dwight is cool, but dewitt is a cool name and it will work.  you just have to know how to pull it off. especially with the ladies.

XOXOHTH

mukhia

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2004, 11:36:55 AM »

Okay, I'll punch anyone who laughs, but my real name is Harimaya.  It means "illusion of the lord" in Sanskrit.  I was teased incessantly throughout primary school and dubbed "Hairymaya" which is ironic because I assure you that I am not in the least bit hairy.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2004, 11:45:31 AM »

Okay, I'll punch anyone who laughs, but my real name is Harimaya.  It means "illusion of the lord" in Sanskrit.  I was teased incessantly throughout primary school and dubbed "Hairymaya" which is ironic because I assure you that I am not in the least bit hairy.

HAHAHAHAHA

jk, i think it's a beautiful name and i've always been jealous of people who have unique names. What pisses me off is that my middle name means "son of the wolf"- wtf is that? how hard would it have been to change my wolf-gender?

mukhia

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2004, 11:48:22 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA

jk, i think it's a beautiful name and i've always been jealous of people who have unique names. What pisses me off is that my middle name means "son of the wolf"- wtf is that? how hard would it have been to change my wolf-gender?

LOL!  Maybe they accidentally changed your real gender!!  I can't imagine you as transgendered though!!

You all are distracting me waaay too much from my LSAT prep...

Ginatio

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2004, 11:49:57 AM »
jew-lo's a tranny?!? ... i could see that...  :-*

HAHAHAHAHA

LOL!  Maybe they accidentally changed your real gender!!  I can't imagine you as transgendered though!!

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2004, 11:54:25 AM »
jew-lo's a tranny?!? ... i could see that...  :-*

HAHAHAHAHA

Gin beat me to the punch. I was just gonna say that i still don't have people on here convinced that i'm not a dude.

ttiwed

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2004, 10:10:25 PM »

wait a min. your name is harimaya? aren't you hk? i'm confused...

jew-lo, remember a couple weeks ago when you answered my ex gf problems? well i took your advice and i've been keeping my distance from her but i ran into her at a bar on friday. she says to me, "so you think you're hot *&^% now huh?" this "upper hand" stance that i've been trying to maintain is stymieing my chances of getting any freinds with benefits action. what are your suggestions, oh goodess of relationships and sex?