edit

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: for Jew-Lo
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 03:59:01 PM »
Jew Lo:  buna ziua.

Romanian, huh?  Vorbeste-te Romaneste?  Or is your family completely Americanized?  Just wondering... I grew up in Sibiu, Romania in the heart of Transylvania (despite the fact that I'm a red-haired, freckled, all-American type originally from southeastern Ohio). 

La revedere, 

ZAP

Buna seara,

Ce mai faci? Unde este toaleta? That's all i really know how to say except for nice ass and and where's the pharmacy. Basically i know the necessities. My mom is the only one from romania. the rest of us are dopey americans. what part of ohio u from? my father's side lives there so whenever we take vacations to see his side of the family it's to f-ing ohio (no offense, dude) but its just like, jesus, it's ohio. Maybe it's an Ohio thing but my dad taught my sister and i how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism when we were 4. He was super stoked on that word and i was like, wtf does this mean and why r u treating me like a circus monkey.

jgruber

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 04:02:26 PM »
my mother-in-law (God rest her soul) came from Romania.  Northern Bukavina(?)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 04:06:44 PM »

That's where my mom's from! (did we already have this conversation, jj? and was i drunk?)

jgruber

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2004, 04:08:51 PM »
we may have talked a little about her, but I don't think I mentioned Bukavina.

She lived in Jadava  .  I"m sure i'm butchering the spelling

That's where my mom's from! (did we already have this conversation, jj? and was i drunk?)

edit
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 08:15:54 AM »
edit