Law School Discussion

margee's ORIGINAL psycho mood thread

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
Re: margee's ORIGINAL psycho mood thread
« Reply #1560 on: August 09, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »
Ignore the profs, the grades count, they can deal.

And if you fail the MPRE.... don't tell anybody.  ;) But seriously if you did a practice exam or 2 you shouldn't worry.

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: August 15, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »
 :D  Hey Freak.  If I failed the MPRE, I will cry.  And then I will bury my head in shame.

Although, I gotta say that I was surprised.  I did practice exams, but it was very different than those (the official MPRE practice exams).  WTF was up with all the questions about lobbying?!  I swear, 1/3 of the questions were about lobbying or judges.  And not "can you take a bribe" kind of questions like in the practice exams. They were like, "can your uncle's best friend give you a Christmas gift worth over $167 if he doesn't have a case in your court but his best friend's brother does?"

Seriously.   ::)

« Reply #1562 on: August 16, 2007, 08:19:27 AM »
I failed the MPRE

I will bury my head in shame.

Seriously.

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: August 16, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
:D  Hey Freak.  If I failed the MPRE, I will cry.  And then I will bury my head in shame.

Although, I gotta say that I was surprised.  I did practice exams, but it was very different than those (the official MPRE practice exams).  WTF was up with all the questions about lobbying?!  I swear, 1/3 of the questions were about lobbying or judges.  And not "can you take a bribe" kind of questions like in the practice exams. They were like, "can your uncle's best friend give you a Christmas gift worth over $167 if he doesn't have a case in your court but his best friend's brother does?"

Seriously.   ::)

The answer is no, I believe. The uncle part is a red herring. lol, no worries I'm sure you passed and besides, you took it, no reason to worry now. You either passed or you didn't. ;)

« Reply #1564 on: August 16, 2007, 11:44:43 AM »
:D Hey Freak. If I failed the MPRE, I will cry. And then I will bury my head in shame.

Although, I gotta say that I was surprised. I did practice exams, but it was very different than those (the official MPRE practice exams). WTF was up with all the questions about lobbying?! I swear, 1/3 of the questions were about lobbying or judges. And not "can you take a bribe" kind of questions like in the practice exams. They were like, "can your uncle's best friend give you a Christmas gift worth over $167 if he doesn't have a case in your court but his best friend's brother does?"

Seriously. ::)

The answer is no, I believe. The uncle part is a red herring. lol, no worries I'm sure you passed and besides, you took it, no reason to worry now. You either passed or you didn't. ;)

The answer is he is his own grandpa.

« Reply #1565 on: August 16, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: August 21, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
I think South Africa may be my pick for the World Cup.
South Africa v. Ireland was awesome.

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 22, 2007, 07:29:39 AM »
Hey! no trolling in here  >:(

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: August 22, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »
 ::)

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: August 22, 2007, 08:13:13 PM »
Aww SA were so cute but so outclassed.

How's the other thing coming?

:D

painfully slowly.  rescheduled for when I return to school.
<--- anxious