Law School Discussion

Women who wear glasses!

mcleod13

Women who wear glasses!
« on: November 11, 2005, 07:55:02 PM »
Ok,I just returned from a trip to Washington D.C. for a P.A.D. pre-law conference and I saw soooo many women that were dressed up and wearing glasses!! I LOVE WOMEN who where glasses. What is the one thing that attracts you to women/men?

P.S. I also love it when women where hats!!

SCgrad

Re: Women who wear glasses!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 08:12:33 PM »
good teeth

mcleod13

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 08:20:53 PM »
I don't know if it is the intelligence that is portrayed by women in glasses, but it drives me crazy...OOOH OOOH. LIKE NOTHING ELSE....

skaiserbrown

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 10:23:07 PM »

*hump*

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 01:52:41 AM »
I love big eyes and seductive lashes. 

I also love it when a girl smiles like a little kid.  I love seeing all those teeth and just the pure joy of smiling.  It's so innocent and infectious.  And, because it is cute, it is sexy.  So there.

jeb240

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 02:43:00 AM »
I think it's because we associate glasses with intelligence that it turns people on.  And then, in todays "faux meritocracy" where appearing intelligent is as good as being intelligent, by "looking smarter" you probably also seem "cooler" and so that's an additional point in your favor for being considered "attractive."

Personally, I really dig guys in glasses.  My first boyfriend (who was a total feminine hygiene product) brought his glasses out like for the first time two weeks into our dating one another and I practically pounced on him then and there.  He was incredibly good looking, and the glasses just sort of sky rocketed him into a whole new hot level for me.

mcleod13

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 05:35:34 AM »
OMG!!! Catholic School Girls that wear glasses and grow up to be librarians. WOWSERS. This thread just hit a whole new level...LOL

mcleod13

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 09:17:24 AM »
Dang, did I scare everyone?

gailrules

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 11:35:15 AM »
I don't think I look particularly fetching in my glasses but maybe if I feel like it, later I'll post a pic and you guys can tell me.

skaiserbrown

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 11:39:58 AM »
but you're always fetching, ma'am. i don't see how cute glasses could fail to make you moreso.