Law School Discussion

ChiTown: The sole oasis in the desolate wasteland which is the Midwest

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
thanks dsong, i'll try that.

thanks for the directions soda.

lsat guru, you prefer cities like stl and indianapolis? well i live in minneapolis, practically a clone of thoses cities in size and character. after living here for like 9 years, i'm ready to move to nyc, la or chitown.

you must also give soda a big kiss.  she loves to kiss people...even random people.

ttiwed

lsat guru, you prefer cities like stl and indianapolis? well i live in minneapolis, practically a clone of thoses cities in size and character. after living here for like 9 years, i'm ready to move to nyc, la or chitown.

you must also give soda a big kiss.  she loves to kiss people...even random people.

sure, if i can find her i'll give her a big smooch for ya. i doubt i'll meet her though, what with such a crowded party. and what are the chances i'll run into her and recognize her from my recollection of a 2 inch by 2 inch avatar?

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile

sure, if i can find her i'll give her a big smooch for ya. i doubt i'll meet her though, what with such a crowded party. and what are the chances i'll run into her and recognize her from my recollection of a 2 inch by 2 inch avatar?

dont do it for me.  do it for yourself...ive gotten enough from her already. 

and if you cant find her, you can find her phone number at the back of those free newspapers in the dial-a-chick ads. 

LSATGuru

I lived in Minneapolis for 4 years, too.  I like it a lot more than Chi. Just my opinion.

minneapolis is aiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

but the suburbs here are just boring, boring, boring.....

god i hate suburbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

ttiwed

i just got back from chicago an hour and a half ago and now i am at work. sigh... i hate work.

well lsatguru, i guess to each is his own. but i think we can all agree on one thing: milwaukee is such a ratberg. that town truly sux.

hey dsong, i actually met sodashi in person on saturday night. JEALOUS?? hahaha

i was in that bar and recognized her right away. she looks exactly like her old avatar. we talked for about 15 min and shes really cool. she was a lot taller than i imagined though...

i'm so bored... you never told me why you thought i was 5'1

ugh LSD is dead and over for me.

jas9999

• Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
minneapolis is so boring. there's nothing to do except hit the bars on first ave or the clubs in the mall of america. how lame is that, rocking out in the mega-mall?

ttiwed

soda, yes! this site is getting old cause people like choson, dsong, irish, head etc don't post anymore. i thought you were 5'1" cause in the avatar, you have a very young face. but in person, you look 23. i dunno... were most of the people at minx friends of yours? a lot of those girls looked very young too.

jas -- that is my exact feeling also. one of the few good things about minneapolis is the UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. the best school all around in the big ten. did you used to live in mpls? they have actually revitalized night life here by building a new district called block e. still is nothing compared to the bigger cities though.

i think i'm gonna go back to chicago next month. god i feel like such a hick...  :P

soda, yes! this site is getting old cause people like choson, dsong, irish, head etc don't post anymore. i thought you were 5'1" cause in the avatar, you have a very young face. but in person, you look 23. i dunno... were most of the people at minx friends of yours? a lot of those girls looked very young too.

I knew most of the people there... but that doesn't mean i like talking to all those people... and yes they are all about 23 and older. Wait, i don't look young in person? Damn, i feel like i have bags under my eyes (bags on my sides too), wrinkly and groaning all the time (of course because of my old health problems).

Most times asian girls are young looking for their age (but then again there's me, the old one). Plus most of them are shorter... i'm about 5'6 which isn't much but sometimes if i'm in a certain crowd i look extremely tall.

you're coming back to Chicago next month?? ha ha ha ha can't get enough?