Law School Discussion

Your favorite LSDers

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Your favorite LSDers
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2004, 09:57:36 AM »
I hooked up with a stripper once that had inverted nipples... I didn't know what to do with them... those damn inverted nipples blew my chances...  :-\

Did you try lying her down, tilting her chin up, plugging her nose, and blowing really hard into her mouth? (think CPR) That mighta popped em out long enough for you to at least grab on to em.

And wtf? U've been talkin like u don't get any play-sounds like ur doing pretty good for yourself.  :-*

Ginatio

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2004, 05:47:10 PM »
that only works on blow up dolls, not real people... or so I'm told

and yea... even a blind squirrel find a nut sometimes   :-[

Did you try lying her down, tilting her chin up, plugging her nose, and blowing really hard into her mouth? (think CPR) That mighta popped em out long enough for you to at least grab on to em.

And wtf? U've been talkin like u don't get any play-sounds like ur doing pretty good for yourself.  :-*

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2004, 09:16:52 AM »
What’s up fuckers,
I know, I know- this time it really has been a long time since I last rapped at ya, and it’s high time DOWNY comes out of retirement. The problem was that
DOWNY started to get bored with this site. Yep, its true people- last week just didn’t have the fire DOWNY needs. The explanation is that DOWNY is victorious. That’s right, DOWNY WON THE BATTLE. That’s goddamned right. What battle? The battle that lasted several months and was waged over who would rule this site. DOWNY faced stiff opposition from Louder_Than_Bombs, dta and a bunch of other people. Yet after months of PCP-induced ridicule, DOWNY has finally won a total victory. Sure, they still post once in a while, but DOWNY’s presence has crushed their morale, causing them to basically leave the site.

As much as I had always hoped for this day, its realization was bittersweet. You see, if there’s nobody left to drive from the board, then what is DOWNY’s role? I poured my heart and soul into being a complete male private part on this site, and it worked! Being a complete a-hole is not as easy as you think- it takes time, devotion and lots of drugs. But now the champion is without a monster to slay, which reduces the need for DOWNY. I guess it was always true- if you don’t feed the trolls, they don’t bite.

Dta spent months making idle threats to get rid of DOWNY. He said he was going to petition Andrew to make an ‘ignore’ option. He said we was going to write a program to delete my posts. He once even succeeded in getting Andrew to ban me from the site. Yet what dta never figure out is that all he had to do to get rid of DOWNY was to just leave the site himself. You see folks, DOWNY thrives on angering morons like dta. Without these morons, DOWNY’s reason for existing on this board is eroded.

As I have now achieved complete victory, I must fade into the background and leave the site forever.

HAHA, FUCKERS! You didn’t actually believe that *&^%, did you?! HAHA! Anyway, that’s all a load of crap. Well, not all of it- you see, I really am the Supreme DOWNY Ruler of this site, but that only means I’m going to have be a lot more active! This week was pretty hectic- I accidentally pissed on a guy’s leg at the bar, I was caught up in a false alarm for an air attack, and I was locked out of my house and had to sleep in the car with nothing but some matches and an ounce of weed. But all that’s behind me now, so you better look out. There’s a new DOWNY in town, like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II when Shredder came out of that dumpster with bigger claws and an extra testicle.

The new DOWNY will destroy every relevant post about the LSAT by posting things about whales having sex with each other. He’ll post his daily adventures on the “where can I go next fall?” threads. He’ll smoke Windex and drive a busload of retards to the zoo. Then he’ll feed nachos to the elephants. Wait, this sounds like the old DOWNY! Damn right it does, because DOWNY is not going anywhere.

You have been warned- get ready for a new DOWNY onslaught. All who doubt my power will feel my wrath. Grab ya glocks when ya see DOWNY, call the cops when ya see DOWNY, dta grabs his cock when he sees LTB.

@#!* dta, Louder_Than_Bombs, Biggie. We Westside Outlaws, or something like that. Tell em 2pac.

Also, remember not to order the “Grande” from Burrito Brothers, its way bigger than the “Regulare” and will have you shitting for weeks on end.

Good ol' DOWNY.  Like mase says in his new song, Welcome Back Welcome Back Welcome Baaaaaaaack

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2004, 02:49:50 PM »
yes, DOWNY is the mother f-ing bomb.

Merc

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2005, 11:24:05 PM »
*BAFF*

ningirl

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2005, 11:54:20 PM »
Neat threads, Merc!

Merc

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2005, 11:55:03 PM »
I dig through the old threads late at night.

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2005, 12:22:11 AM »
More memories of how LSDers are just as cliquish as law students.

For extreme cliques, check out the Black Law Student thread.