Law School Discussion

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
20 (36.4%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
4 (7.3%)
The Board is too cliquish.
10 (18.2%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
3 (5.5%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
2 (3.6%)
Not enough Board moderation.
4 (7.3%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
12 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Black Law Student Discussion Board

Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #49120 on: August 17, 2007, 09:14:55 PM »
eh i'm not going to get into an orientation argument here.. but there's always going to be something that a woman cannot provide for a "bisexual" man

and i take issue with a man that i'm dating.. scoping out guys that walk by..

baby what do u think of boris?

i dunno but that morris chestnut.. :D :D :D :D

i'm being silly.. but i think you get my point nonetheless

um.. either way... no woman with some sense would want to marry a bisexual man

I'll be around.

OMG I love the new Star Jones. She's fantastic.

she's aight...she loses some credibility being desperate enough to marry a gay man

he might be bisexual.

y not? He goes both ways. It would be just a matter of being faithful.

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49121 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
eh i'm not going to get into an orientation argument here.. but there's always going to be something that a woman cannot provide for a "bisexual" man & vice versa
and i take issue with a man that i'm dating.. scoping out guys that walk by..

baby what do u think of boris?

i dunno but that morris chestnut.. :D :D :D :D

i'm being silly.. but i think you get my point nonetheless

um.. either way... no woman with some sense would want to marry a bisexual man

I'll be around.

OMG I love the new Star Jones. She's fantastic.

she's aight...she loses some credibility being desperate enough to marry a gay man

he might be bisexual.

y not? He goes both ways. It would be just a matter of being faithful.

lol.

If the man is trustworthy, should it even matter? Star might have some bomb poonanny.

« Reply #49122 on: August 17, 2007, 09:25:27 PM »
it matters to me.. just as it would matter to me how many partners my current SO or husband had in the past... i wouldn't feel comfortable being with a man that was attracted to other men..

the ability to be faithful isn't the issue.. a str8 man can cheat as well for that matter...

If the man is trustworthy, should it even matter? Star might has some bomb poonanny.

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49123 on: August 17, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »
it matters to me.. just as it would matter to me how many partners my current SO or husband had in the past... i wouldn't feel comfortable being with a man that was attracted to other men..

the ability to be faithful isn't the issue.. a str8 man can cheat as well for that matter...

If the man is trustworthy, should it even matter? Star might has some bomb poonanny.

must not be an issue for Star. Love is love, apparently.

« Reply #49124 on: August 17, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »

her ass was prolly just desperate and tired of being alone so she jumped on the first person, gay or whatever, that showed her attention.  it's sad when women do that.

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49125 on: August 17, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »
::sigh:: I love my job. My boss is a genius ;D

are u talking about John Edwards?

« Reply #49126 on: August 17, 2007, 09:39:30 PM »
very sad... i think it stems from insecurity..lack of self love personally but hey what do i know..

her ass was prolly just desperate and tired of being alone so she jumped on the first person, gay or whatever, that showed her attention.  it's sad when women do that.

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49127 on: August 17, 2007, 09:41:08 PM »

that just doesn't seem like a reasonable critique if they are geniunely in love.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #49128 on: August 17, 2007, 09:41:26 PM »
I'm not gonna hate on Star and her boo.  As long as she's happy, I'm A-OK with it.

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49129 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »
::sigh:: I love my job. My boss is a genius ;D

are u talking about John Edwards?

well, I wasn't referring to him this go-round...

Oh ok. I thought I was gonna have to pull out the standard John Edwards emoticon:  ::)