Law School Discussion

law school and college football

law school and college football
« on: July 28, 2020, 08:53:39 AM »
I am a senior at my University and because of the pandemic, my school, as well as many others, have canceled our football season. I had one season left to play at my university but now I can not finish my last season at the school because they do not have a law school and I plan on enrolling in a law school fall of 2021. My goal now is to play my last season of eligibility at the law school I attend. I wanted to come on here and ask if anyone knows or heard of someone doing that before. I have heard it is very uncommon, for obvious reasons. I know and continue to hear from many people the workload is going to be insane if I do both, but this will only be for my first semester and then I will just be a student at the law school. It has been dream of mine to compete at high-level competition and attend law school so this is an opportunity to do so. I have talked to admissions at some schools and it seems as if I am allowed to do so, but it will just be a lot of work, and time management has to be perfect. I would love to hear some feedback.
Thank you