Law School Discussion

I need advice

I need advice
« on: July 14, 2020, 06:32:40 PM »
I need an advice. I want to study at one of the law colleges in the USA, but I have already studied law in Germany. I know that in order to transfer to this college I need to translate my documents and pass the test. I know English, but I'm afraid to make a mistake in my papers, so I would like someone to help me with this. If you know a person who is willing to help me inexpensively, then I will be very happy with your recommendations.

Re: I need advice
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 03:16:43 AM »
Good translation of documents is really very important and as future lawyer I think you should understand this. I know that many students try to save their money and use free machine translation, but this isn't always the best solution. You can try to translate your documents on this site , but I think that the translation service by the person who has fluent English will be able to do this more carefully and will be able to choose more correct synonyms. You can get this service at good price if you find the translator on the same site. Because of the competition and easy text to translation, you will not pay high price, also you can bargain and lower the price. In any case, it seems to me better solution for you, especially in tough important issues like documents for admission to the abroad University.