Law School Discussion

I need advice


I need advice
« on: July 07, 2020, 07:28:44 PM »
How can I cite the book to which I refer in my term paper?

Re: I need advice
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 09:47:04 PM »
It seems to me that this is done according to the citation rules, which you can find on any educational resource, for example, on the cite4me website. There is generally a lot of useful information for students. Not only can you find many articles with tips on how to write an essay in the correct format, but you can also get help editing your essay. I advise you to visit the site and figure it out.