Law School Discussion

I dream of becoming a millionaire!

I dream of becoming a millionaire!
« on: April 12, 2020, 08:51:49 AM »
Is there a good and legal way for my dream to come true? Share your secrets in this area with me. How to make big money?

Re: I dream of becoming a millionaire!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 01:40:28 PM »
This is an amazing dream and I hope that it comes true. It is important for me to make big money and not spend a lot of time and energy on it. I chose for myself Forex earnings and do not regret it. My friend advised me to read https://fx-list.com/blog/articles/best-5-scalping-forex-brokers and it helped me understand the basics of making money on Forex. I am a beginner in this field, but I believe that I can do better

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:16:48 AM »
This is a great dream and I wish you to make your dream come true as quickly as possible. you must understand that you should work hard and start making big money. try to find yourself extra money and I'm sure that this will help you and will bring good money

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 01:35:38 PM »
It's not enough to dream. You must act. This is very important. I also want to do this, so I decided to take small steps towards my goal. It's not enough to dream. You must act. This is very important. I also want to do this, so I decided to take small steps towards my goal. I have found a direction in which I want to develop and succeed. This Free online slots. I feel like this is a gold mine that will bring me a lot of money.

RONY

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 07:03:30 AM »
I agree with the opinion above. It is not enough to dream. You must go to your own goal. For example, my goal is to become my own boss. Now I have found a way to make my little dream come true. I created my own online store and am currently promoting it https://adsy.com/guest-blogging-article-links. I want to set up a business online. This case will help me have a stable passive income. After that, I plan to create several more interesting projects to earn a large amount of money for my dream. I think that you understand me!

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 08:37:29 AM »
Of course, we all need money. And everyone decides for himself what to start earning. Creating your own startup and promoting it is the right decision! But now is the 21st century and everyone should know, how to pitch an app idea to investors. Investors are your chance to take your startup to a new level.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 10:51:55 PM »
Interesting! I found it amazing.