Law School Discussion

Problems

Problems
« on: November 24, 2019, 08:42:48 AM »
I have a problems with a level of a testosterone...Can you recommend me something?

Nikas

Re: Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 12:02:42 AM »
The first thing you should do is see your doctor. Such problems cannot be ignored or self-medicated, as this can lead to negative consequences.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 09:53:12 PM »
It is really big problem...You need a quality help from the doctor. As I now, it is really expensive now, to use hormones in treatment. I would like to recommend to read how to get legal testosterone prescription. This will help you find medicines that your doctor will recommend for a low price.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 10:53:23 PM »
I have a problems with a level of a testosterone...Can you recommend me something?

Good afternoon! I think that problems with testosterone can occur due to stress and this can reduce libido. Personally, I would not advise you to experiment with hormones. Better buy yourself drinks that contain cbd on hempworldstore.com and start the treatment of stress. I think it should work perfectly.

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 03:40:07 AM »
Testosterone is quite a popular problem nowadays .. many people suffer from it. The same was with me but one day I found this link https://arbuthnotdrug.com/ and read all about it . I decided to try it cuz the price was quite cheap , yeah why not right ? And it really helped me to boost my testosterone so now I may have a good sex.