Law School Discussion

Helpful Lawschool resources

Helpful Lawschool resources
« on: October 14, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »
Hey guys, I started on these boards over six years ago when I decided to go back to school an eventually go to law school . After completing undergrad, taking the LSAT, applying and getting accepted to LS, graduating and successfully sitting for the bar I just wanted to share whatever helpful hints I could. Below are all the helpful resources that helped me in LS.

http://www.thecadillaclawyer.com/law-school-2/helpful-law-school-resoruces/

Re: Helpful Lawschool resources
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:35:03 PM »
I have an essay writing related topic. I would like to write my essay cheap. I think this forum will be helpful for that.

Re: Helpful Lawschool resources
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 06:56:42 AM »
Wow, this is such an interesting list of resources. It is a pity that I didn't find this earlier when I was at the university:D I wasn't the best student in the group, I loved playing soccer and devoted all my time to it. Therefore, from time to time I used paper writing services. I want to add to your list a service that will definitely help law students in education. This is essayservicescanner.com, the site of Tedd Arrington, he tests the most popular writing services and writes honest reviews about the quality of work, writers, deadlines and more. From my experience, I can say with confidence that this is the best reviews site that I have read.