Law School Discussion

How to get a Job

Re: How to get a Job
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 10:10:50 AM »
I want to get a job at legal services. Read Legalshield reviews and decided to try. I'm Master of Laws already so hope won't have many problems wih getting that job

« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 10:28:00 AM »
What kind of job do you want to get? I can say that there are many different job offers, you can find it online. You can use job search sites if you want to find something specific, or try yourself as a freelancer in various fields.

« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 12:39:14 PM »
It's not as difficult as it seems. There are many themed sites where you can find out about jobs in your field. You have to set a goal for yourself. Create a good resume. It will increase your chances. Visit various interviews.

« Reply #13 on: Today at 12:21:45 AM »
You can get a job on a special site, or became a freelancer. But think about whether you want to work for someone. For me, it's better to work growing your business. I decided to start my own business a few years ago, and I can say that I am really glad about that. It was difficult at the beginning. But it's worth it. I bought my store on credit. This is convenient, because you you can get the amount for the business and return it gradually. I found information about business line of credit https://www.lendgenius.com/business-loans/line-of-credit/ and decide to get it. They found good credit company for me.