Law School Discussion

I am having a lot of trouble....Cal Western w/ $$ or University of Denver

Hello all and thanks in advance for your replies!

I have been considering attending law school now for several years. I have battled with the LSAT and taken it twice. One score I cancelled, the other a 154. I have a 3.9 GPA from a Arizona State University. Anyway, I have applied to several schools and have been accepted to a few and am still waiting on a few for decisions. So far I have been accepted to Phoenix School of law (15k per year scholarship), Cal-Western School of Law (Full tuition for first year, 1/2 tuition for 2nd and 3rd year), University of Denver (no money), and Seattle University (no money). I have been wait-listed at University of Miami and I am still waiting to hear from University of Arizona, Arizona State, and University of San Diego in which I know I am a long shot. For years I have researched and researched attending law school and never thought of attending a T3 or T4 school, but I am seriously considering attending Cal-Western...I am not going to law school to make a fortune, I genuinely want to obtain the education I have always wanted, I want to KNOW the law. I also want to get out of law school with as little debt as possible. So my question is...Is it a bad decision to attend Cal Western with a 2/3 ride scholarship?

JayQ

Re: I am having a lot of trouble....Cal Western w/ $$ or University of Denver
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 11:21:02 AM »
It's quite sad to hear such things but I'm sure that you shouldn't give up. Think about asking  some special writing services for help, you may find lots of them on  https://findmywriters.com/best-dissertation-writing-service-review/ and find something that you like and prefer most. Good luck!