Law School Discussion

Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!

;;;;;

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!
« Reply #580 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:31 AM »
Yup.  Still complete... all 62 times I checked today.  Just curious, but did any of you go complete really late?  Someone probably already answered this, but you think that might have something to do with the delay? 

Actually, what I want to know more --> Are they even accepting people anymore?  It seems like a whole lot of letters went out.

I went complete on 3/24 (which is far later than most) and I was accepted.  I don't think it has anything to do with it.

and I went complete 2/13 and am still complete.  Doesn't matter.

« Reply #581 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
Got my letter, I'll stop being pessimistic about Georgetown now, as promised.

« Reply #582 on: April 24, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »
I don't have access to the site so I called today and they told me they mailed my decision yesterday. What does that mean? And why hasn't anyone else had any activity?

« Reply #583 on: April 24, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
Bad news for those still waiting.  I got my deferral letter today, dated and mailed yesterday.  Still complete online. 

Sorry for the bad news. 

Needless to say I won't be joining any of ya'll at GULC.   Best of luck to everyone!

« Reply #584 on: April 24, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »
Bad news for those still waiting.  I got my deferral letter today, dated and mailed yesterday.  Still complete online. 

Sorry for the bad news. 

Needless to say I won't be joining any of ya'll at GULC.   Best of luck to everyone!

What are your stats? Were do you live? And what are the chances on deferral, is it conditional?

« Reply #585 on: April 24, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
Anyone accepted to the PT program out there?

« Reply #586 on: April 24, 2009, 06:01:25 PM »
I live very close to DC.  I'm top 3% at a T40. 

What do you mean is it conditional?  The letter says we are going to wait to make a decision until we see your spring grades.  I don't know what the chances on deferral are, I'd shocked if I stayed in the top 5-10% and didn't get accepted, but then again I'm a little surprised I didn't get in EA. 

« Reply #587 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
Anyone accepted to the PT program out there?

Applied PT and haven't heard anything (still at Complete).

« Reply #588 on: April 24, 2009, 06:06:26 PM »
No.  I have no desire to go part-time.    ;D

« Reply #589 on: April 24, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
I have no idea what went out.  It's just sketchy that they sent out decisions and didn't change the status checker's over.  They'll probably go over at midnight?