Re: ITT We Reassure One Another 'Bout Finals
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
Maybe they just want to be polite.

God I'm losing it.

Cabra

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »
Three hours this morning--that I hardly remember--and my entire contracts grade is based on that?
I can't wrap my head around it. It was fine--it was what I studied for--but man, seems even more arbitrary post-exam than it did yesterday.

Cabra

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »
Maybe they just want to be polite.

God I'm losing it.

why don't you just ask them if they think it's wrong?

Three hours this morning--that I hardly remember--and my entire contracts grade is based on that?
I can't wrap my head around it. It was fine--it was what I studied for--but man, seems even more arbitrary post-exam than it did yesterday.

have you purged all your contracts knowledge out of your brain yet?

Let's see...nope. I can still quote the UCC. That's the trouble with closed book--you really have to glue it in there.

And yes--ask study group to tell you if you're off! Fight about it! That's the idea, right?

« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »
I concur with all about finals being harder in fact than in theory.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »
We fought about one thing for awhile and I was unconvinced of its irrelevance, group ended up ambivalent with only one firmly opposed.  Everything else, people were like "Oh yeah."

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2008, 07:31:40 PM »
No.

Cabra

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2008, 07:34:03 PM »
We fought about one thing for awhile and I was unconvinced of its irrelevance, group ended up ambivalent with only one firmly opposed.  Everything else, people were like "Oh yeah."

Best not to dwell. It's one little *extra* issue you're worried about. Worry about missing huge issues, not about adding potentially irrelevant issues.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

Best not to dwell. It's one little *extra* issue you're worried about. Worry about missing huge issues, not about adding potentially irrelevant issues.

I think I've lost the capability to tell the difference at this point.

« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2008, 07:35:43 PM »
I'm so burnt after that exam that I'm not going to do anything either.  and it does make me feel better to know that others are suffering similarly.  if that makes me a bad person so be it.  I mean, after all, I'm already a future lawyer.  Can't really get any worse.

« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
Where's Wally?  How'd you do Wally?