Re: ITT We Reassure One Another 'Bout Finals
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
I'M LOSING IT

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2008, 06:27:19 PM »
Ha, I thought I about summed it up.

I stopped working at 6:30 and went out to dinner to take the edge off.  I'm now back at my apartment and about to hyperventilate.  Generalized anxiety.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2008, 06:29:44 PM »
10,000 more practice exams couldn't have prepared me for the jurisdictional clusterfuck that took place this afternoon in the hallowed halls of the T25.

Finals: even harder than they sound.
:'( :'(

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
You're awful  :D

I'm seriously about to start crying, though.  I don't even know why.  I have this impending feeling of doom, and envisioning apocalyptic scenarios like walking in to the room and turning on my laptop and my computer explodes or something.  Or forgetting how to spell my name.

I NEED XANAX.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »
I hate this.  

So wait, I'm really not going to get so upset that I throw up on myself and forget everything I know about Ks?  In a way, that's reassuring.
I'm seriously about to start crying, though.  I don't even know why.  I have this impending feeling of doom, and envisioning apocalyptic scenarios like walking in to the room and turning on my laptop and my computer explodes or something.  Or forgetting how to spell my name.

it's the pressure.  everyone's going through the exact same thing right now.  i was the same way two years ago.  you'll get through it.

I hate it when the T14 talks about pressure.  You wouldn't last 10 minutes IN THIS T25.

Um, yeah, so I KNOW that my school is 26, so maybe it doesn't count, but it's really not that crazy here.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »
Well, yeah, it's just not that crazy here.  People are pretty optimistic and generally chill.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »
(Sorry, I took it back obviously.)

People aren't so bad here.  I just enjoy the shtick.

I think people here really have been drinking the kool-aid, to be honest.  The number of times I hear people say, "Well of course we'll all get jobs, it will be fine" is sort of mind-boggling.

i'm going to spend the next ten minutes thinking about what other words i can put "IN THIS" in front of.

Let's keep it clean, kids.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »
 :o

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »
Ha.

Okay so I'm really not going to die or fail? 

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »
OK.

Here's another hypothetical question -- if you saw an issue that people in your study group didn't see on a practice exam, it's NOT reasonable to just assume that you got it wrong if no one said it sounded off?