Law School Discussion

Poll

Help me Please(I want to refund from essayedge)

help me
2 (66.7%)
help me
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Refund from essayedge

Refund from essayedge
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »
I have serviced editing some materials from essayedge. I want to ask your opinion about this issue and hope to know that how can I refund my money because I think that they have to consideration. I am not only studying law but also not american. I don`t know your law so want you help me. They seems ignore me since I am foreigner. I attach my email and reply from them. I found that http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=9828.0
I wonder how can he/she get back his/her money and eager to know how method. Hele me, Please.

Issue 1
: At first, The charge was correct becaus word count was 1159. BUT it was already edited sample from same editor. so I only needed to Red part sentences, and the other part was already edited by her so I know that had to removed then request to you. Even though my mistake, I think that you have to get back $20 because BOTH I have got serviced from yours. I only needed edit to word 827 and the other part did not need editing because she already did before service.

I paid for total $ 134.95 ($144.95 less $10 coupon). At first I paid $94.95 ($104.95 less $10 coupon) then additional charge of $40 because word count (1159). But I think have to receive $20 from you. Since, I attached new sample and edited sample again from her(Both same editor) so in there only needed for edit inserted "Red Sentences". Then word count was 827. so I should had to pay $114.95($124.95 less $10 coupon)
In this results, I want you get back $20.

Issue 2
: When I have got edited version to Resume, I really disappointed because it was so redundant and mistakes so much. so I requested to resumeedge that I wanted to the other editor editing for my resume again. However they did not accept my request even ex-editor worked again. She was not good work till the end also I feedback to her over again and over. I cannot use anywhere edited resume from her. so I strongly told that refund to me.

Emails from essayedge
1. We charge by the word count you submit. This total is 1159 words. Your "new" version in red may be less, but this is not the file you sent us for editing. You sent 1159 words.
There will be no refund credited to you for this invoice and we now consider this issue as closed.
The charge of $134.95 (after coupon) is correct due to the submitted word count of 1159 words.
We charge by the word count you submit. This total is 1159 words. Your new version may be less, but this is not the file your editor edited for you.
No refund is due for this invoice.

2. The charge of $134.95 (after coupon) is correct due to the submitted word count of 1159 words. This is the TOTAL word count. If you had ONLY sent the "red sentences" the additional $40.00 would not have been necessary. It does not matter the information had been previously edited. The word count of 1159 is what was submitted. We have to pay the editor based on this word count, therefore, we had to charge you for the service. Example: If you send us a 300 word document, but only want 100 words edited, we would ask you to send ONLY the 100 words, not the entire 300 word essay. If you send us 300 words, we will charge you for 300 words. We charge you by the word count total you submitted. You submitted 1159 words and we charged you accordingly - for 1159 words.

3. This issue is closed. If you would like, you can dispute the charges with your credit card company. However, at this time, you will not be receiving a refund from EssayEdge.

4. Again, this issue is closed. If you would like, you can dispute the charges with your credit card company. Our company will not be able to grant you a refund.

5. As stated several times by staff and management, this issue is closed. If you feel the need to dispute this issue further, you will need to contact your credit card company to do so.
Further inquiries into this matter will not be addressed.

Re: Refund from essayedge
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
I understand why they won't give you a refund. Your writing is unintelligible.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »
Well, I am sorry if make you understand so hardly but this is not a first email and they understood from my the other messages.

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 01:48:24 AM »
Yeah, no American law school for you. Sorry, friend.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 06:06:18 AM »
Well, I am sorry if make you understand so hardly but this is not a first email and they understood from my the other messages.

From your emails it appears that you have a very limited grasp of the English language. If they understood, then I'm sure they did the best they could with what you gave them. By the by:

Well, I am sorry if make you do not understand, so hardly but this is was not a the first email, and they understood from my the other messages.

There's some free editing for you.  ;)

sheltron5000

• All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 10:05:21 AM »
OP, what was your problem with the service?

I see that you had some issues with the way they charged you, but what did they actually do for you?

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »
I got service editing some materials from essayedge. I want to ask your opinion about this issue and hope to know that how can I refund my money, I think since I am foreigner they seems igonore me. I attach my email and reply from them. I found that http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=9828.0
I wonder how can he/she get back his/her money and eager to know how method. Please help me!!

1. Your service is so ridiculous. I never said that this issue is closed without apology. What is Service? What is help center? you were ignore me as a customer even not respect. I am so angry with your attitude like that a way. Before asking the additional charge to me, you had to check my request material. But you only counted "word" without check, then charged. It was an irresponsible conduct. You are not robot or machine. Your service is real inflexible. You told me like this
"If you would like, you can dispute the charges with your credit card company.
However, at this time, you will not be receiving a refund from EssayEdge."
This is a fradulent measure and shrik your responsibility. If you notice the right charge after even my mistake, then have to charge back to the customer.  What if you will not get back to me with apology, I am going to take you to court like this service and attitude to me because I am not focus on my work and be hard hit so much. And I must to write back from manager or more higher position person not just help center.

2. I must to refund from your service. Actually I was not satisfaction from your service and furthermore you made me angry. Since, your attitude was so rude without saying make her reply to me. That made me so uncomfortable and indignation. Since she did not care my work till the end so I found and feedback to her what was wrong or not till the end! Am I editor? How ridiculos are! why I had to feedback to her. I am a Customer, the other words I should get back the perfect result. But I could not have perfect or satisfied result. I stopped the editing from her since mistakes over and over again so that I was so exhausted. At first, I asked to you re-edited from the other editor that is why I asked to you that I need New editor. However you ignored my saying and did not reply to me my request. Your service made me so upset and resentment. Currently, I heard that many mistakes on your edited version from professor who working at university in US. This results from your service because you did not listen my words. I do not care who are came from or career. The important is that you and she did not good job. So, I will not use your edited resume and do not need anymore. I cannot your edited resume anywhere for my purpose. How can I send that a way resume to school? I do not want to need any more your editing because I cannot trust your service. In this result, I must to refund from your resumeedge.com. I needed that right and perfect editing. But, it does not working from your service. I absolutely wasted my time and my money so that I strongly get back my money.
Write back soon, and I do not want to email from editor.

Again, this issue is closed. If you would like, you can dispute the charges with your credit card company. Our company will not be able to grant you a refund.

op is destined for law review ;)

sheltron5000

• All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »
Although the other posters are being extremely insensitive, it looks to me like you really can't get a refund.

Essayedge could have given better customer service, but are not obligated to refund you. They are charging you for a mistake on your part, which is not nice, but it is fair.

On the resume count, I question the mistakes you wrote about. Resume English is a very specialized form of English. For example, subjects are typically omitted and that is not a mistake.

Again, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I really don't think there is anything you can do.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:56 PM »
Thank you for all replies.
on the resume part, the editor make some words but that makes sense. I`ve heard from professor in US.
and something missed or wrong informations, even constructure was so not good.
I have get lesson through this issue, that is enough maybe.

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 10:45:39 AM »
Well, I want to tell you first that this is not an American thing because I am also an American and I faced these types of many frauds when I used to search the online essay writing help but after finding the study clerk which I found when I was searching for the research paper writing service and in the beginning I was not sure about their service but slowly I realized that this is a very reliable writing service. I can't give you back which you have lost but I can aware you about these types of fraud websites and I will suggest you try this study clerk website once.