Law School Discussion

So how did we do?

Re: So how did we do?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »
anybody know the actual answer scheme to the bus problem (abcde)? asking bc i guessed at the last few, and also had multiple answers in a row.  pm me if so!!!

Me too please... if you remember the last 3 CRs

If i recall correctly I answered mostly Ds and Es.

Please tell me you selected E for the last one - I randomly guessed E because I ran out of time.

lol, I think I did.

But I guessed a couple on the last game.

meggo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2008, 01:26:23 PM »
^
Hope so because I just had to guess on the last 3 or 4 questions and I put all D's!  :D

I'm honestly not that bothered about it. Last time, I didn't bomb any section and did poorly so who knows. Maybe the inverse will be true this time. I did the best I could do, I couldn't have prepped for that, and that's the way life goes. I've got a couple of options to weigh when I get the results, and regardless, I'm also applying to some other programs so I'm not crying about it now. I think it bizarrely gave me super clarity for my last section because I was just so pissed off that I was super focused. Normally when I have LR I start reading and realize I'm not comprehending and then I have to go back and re-read. Maybe I did terrible in the last LR section and just thought I did good. Who knows. Thanks for all the support and well wishes though guys!

Thales - I also noticed that sort of trend. For one of the LR sections (I think) I had a lot of A's and B's at the beginning

tcwhat

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »
anybody know the actual answer scheme to the bus problem (abcde)? asking bc i guessed at the last few, and also had multiple answers in a row.  pm me if so!!!

Me too please... if you remember the last 3 CRs

If i recall correctly I answered mostly Ds and Es.

Please tell me you selected E for the last one - I randomly guessed E because I ran out of time.

lol, I think I did.

But I guessed a couple on the last game.

Excellent - I find that, even with the fact you guessed, comforting for whatever reason.

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »
EDIT: nevermind

ak362

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2008, 01:33:13 PM »
Yeah, that was a lovely test. </sarcasm>

Did well on the logic games -- this was good, since LG was the thing I choked on last time (EDIT: June). Maybe the last question on the very last LG, I was a little iffy about, but all in all pretty good.

I felt pressured for time on the LR and the RC... I went through the last four questions or so of the RC in a very hurried manner... same with the LRs, except if you make it the last three or so. I guessed two on one of the LRs, read through two quickly and 1 VERY quickly on the second LR.

Meh. It's done. I went for lunch and a drink afterwards. I have three weeks to toss and turn and make a big fuss about it.

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2008, 01:34:07 PM »
Thales, I also remember there being a lot of Ds and Es, so I think that's good. I was kind of suspicious that I had messed up.

In LG I found the answers followed a really odd trend. From being many As through Cs in the first half to being mainly Ds and Es for the second.

Actually, there were similarily odd trends all throughout the test... I didn't let it bother me during the test, but I'm hoping others have noticed this too.

^^ bumping this. Comments?

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »
At one point (I believe this was an LR section) my answers were A-B-C-D followed by another A-B-C-D or something along those lines. It was definitely a left to right progression.

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »
I thought this LSAT was a lot more difficult than the June 2007. I had to guess on the last couple of questions on game 4. I think I guessed all D from 20-23. Hopefully I snagged at least one of those. Reading comp was really trick too...does anyone remember a question that went something like...Which of the following passages could be written by same author based on the author's tone in the main passage?? That one killed me.

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2008, 01:39:24 PM »
I don't remember any patterns.  Once I put my answer down, I barely looked back...

I thought this LSAT was a lot more difficult than the June 2007. I had to guess on the last couple of questions on game 4. I think I guessed all D from 20-23. Hopefully I snagged at least one of those. Reading comp was really trick too...does anyone remember a question that went something like...Which of the following passages could be written by same author based on the author's tone in the main passage?? That one killed me.

I do remember that questions.  It was weird, but I just looked at the style of writing to see which seemed the most like the passage.

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2008, 01:40:17 PM »
I didn't pay attention to what I bubbled, just that it was done correctly