Law School Discussion

So how did we do?

Re: So how did we do?
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
I think the game about buses was the toughest one of all.  The conditional reasoning about who doesn't get off until someone does was pretty tricky.  The game about day and night shift was generally linear and only one question dealt with the rule about night shift.

I thought the Chinese story talk (talk-story or whatever) was pretty difficult and took most of my time.  The final passage was about tulips/bubble.  Can someone PM about general pattern of answers for that final passage (as I said before, I had to guess the last four questions as I ran out of time)?

amise

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2008, 12:37:23 PM »
I was also not a fan of the chinese story passage/questions.

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »
I didn't think test day would feel different that PTs, but it really did.

I had a lot of multiple answers in all sections (multiple successive Bs, Es, etc)

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
anybody know the actual answer scheme to the bus problem (abcde)? asking bc i guessed at the last few, and also had multiple answers in a row.  pm me if so!!!

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »
I felt like everything went quite well today.  I took the June test and that was a nightmare for me, but today was a great improvement off of that.  I walked out feeling really happy and relieved as opposed to scared in June.  The games felt incredibly easy, and everything else felt really manageable.

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
So....I feel like I'll probably be retaking in December.  I'm sure I didn't do as well as I had hoped but I refuse to cancel....somehow I want to see how bad I did lol

All jokes aside, my timing was wayyy off, found myself guessing at the end of most sections.

I had two RC sections, the first was EASY...knew right away it was experimental.  The real one was detrimental to my health...the Chinese Oral Story one set me up for failure.  I barely read the tulip passage.

I usually miss little to none on both games and RC...these were easily two of the worst sections this time around. I breezed through the first two games, got stumped on the day/night shift game, skipped it and moved on to the one about the van and the stops and found that it was equally hard.  I can't believe that I probably did better on LR since I'm used to missing a lot of these and making up for it with the other two sections.  Who knows where my score is going to be.  Good Lord....I need a drink!

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
I wish I had taken the June test.  I woke up last Sunday and went through my whole test day routine, sat down and took the June test as prep, and scored a 180.  I am praying that I ended up in the mid-170s on this one.  Blech.

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2008, 12:55:28 PM »
I had 3 LR sections...figured the first was experimental because it didn't have a parallel logic question in it.  I hope the experimental was #1...I was a little nervous and had trouble concentrating on the first five questions or so until I started to calm down.

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »
I feel pretty good about all sections except LG, which always leaves me with this lukewarm feeling so that's nothing new. We'll see though. I definitely felt more prepared and better about the test afterwards than the girls I drove there with.

Pretentious Undergrad

• Pip pip, children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »
anybody know the actual answer scheme to the bus problem (abcde)? asking bc i guessed at the last few, and also had multiple answers in a row.  pm me if so!!!

Me too please... if you remember the last 3 CRs