Law School Discussion

Update box has date- scores today?

Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »
It looks like in 2005 the update box filled on the 23 and they got their scores on the 25th.

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
I had the same thought, Yankee...  What if it sends these out in big batch jobs or something?  I had heard reports of past test takers not getting scores until 7 or 8 at night.  That makes me think it's automated.

When I took the test in September 2006, I and my roommate both got our scores emailed after 8:00 EST.  I think that I was aware by 4:30-5:00 that other people had been getting theirs, though.  Mine came at 8:21, and his came within +- 5 minutes of mine.  So they do come out well after LSAC closes, although the fact that no one has gotten any yet probably isn't good.

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
I called a school with rolling admissions and they have several pending applications that are complete except for the LSAT report. The school requests the data from LSAC in advance and when the report is ready LSAC sends it out to them. They do not expect any updates from LSAC until Monday. I do not think we will receive our scores today.

That's assuming that they have better information than we do. We also are supposed to expect scores Monday but we may both get them earlier than expected. If LSAC finishes earlier than they expected, they might not call all the schools and notify them of the change.
Very true, but I am done obsessing about this. If we get the scores to day or tomorrow then great, but I am not looking for them anymore. This day was a total waste.

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2008, 01:34:09 PM »
Sadly I have to leave, it's been great stressing with yall

If LSAC releases scores while I'm gone, I hope yall did real well and are happy with what you get

Mauve

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2008, 01:35:45 PM »

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
Here's the December release thread:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,83596.0.html

As I said, mine was an early release, at 5:12 EST.  This thread was started ten minutes later.

One of my LSD friends was the first to put her screen shot up for the September test.  It was around 3pm EST.  I'll find the Sept thread too.

Update:  Sept scores came out at 4:45pm.  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,94959.60.html (the thread for some reason posted in Central Time.)

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »
The tone has become increasingly negative on these boards. Maybe it is the fact that I'm on my third cocktail, but... Its only been about 5 hours since the update box filled. If I'm remembering correctly, the scores have tended to be released 5+ hours after the update box. I'm still anxious, of course, but I am not surprised that we haven't gotten them yet. I still think they may come today.

Anytime now... keep refreshing... they are coming..

Mauve

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
The tone has become increasingly negative on these boards. Maybe it is the fact that I'm on my third cocktail, but... Its only been about 5 hours since the update box filled. If I'm remembering correctly, the scores have tended to be released 5+ hours after the update box. I'm still anxious, of course, but I am not surprised that we haven't gotten them yet. I still think they may come today.

Ok so I'll go home, get some wine, and keep checking.

But in any case it doesn't seem like tomorrow will be good for getting things done.

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »

Ok so I'll go home, get some wine, and keep checking.

But in any case it doesn't seem like tomorrow will be good for getting things done.

Anytime now... keep refreshing... pour another glass of wine... keep refreshing... 178... keep refreshing... 178....