Law School Discussion

Update box has date- scores today?

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »
The thought has occurred to me, too.  I am choosing not to dwell on it.  If at 5pm EST there are no reports of scores, I will be one sad Colonial.   :-\

Laura, I'm pretty sure December scores were released later than September ones last year.  I'm checking through my mail, but I was an early recipient in December, so I'll update this post when I find that info.

Update:  Yup, I was correct - My September score was sent out at 4:37 EST, and my December one, 5:12 EST.  I was a late recipient on the Sept, an early one on the December (maybe it does go by LSAC number?)

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »
I refer back to my post predicting no sleep and lament the fact that this day has been a total waste if LSAC does not post those scores. I have four projects half way done and it almost 4:00. This sucks.

« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »
Their hours of operation for July - closing at 4:45pm EST (50 minutes from now).
Looks like it was a false alarm, and scores will be posted tomorrow.

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »
The thought has occurred to me, too.  I am choosing not to dwell on it.  If at 5pm EST there are no reports of scores, I will be one sad Colonial.   :-\

Laura, I'm pretty sure December scores were released later than September ones last year.  I'm checking through my mail, but I was an early recipient in December, so I'll update this post when I find that info.

Update:  Yup, I was correct - My September score was sent out at 4:37 EST, and my December one, 5:12 EST.  I was a late recipient on the Sept, an early one on the December (maybe it does go by LSAC number?)

So what you're saying is....it could still be today....or it could be tomorrow, and we'll just have to painfully wait and see?

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2008, 01:01:20 PM »
Their hours of operation for July - closing at 4:45pm EST (50 minutes from now).

Unless the score release is automated, in which case they just have 45 minutes to finish setting it up and then it could go on its own

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2008, 01:07:44 PM »
Or maybe Aletha's just f-ing with us.

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »

In the past, scores have continued to be sent after LSAC has closed. Last June, the scores even came on a Saturday.

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »
I called a school with rolling admissions and they have several pending applications that are complete except for the LSAT report. The school requests the data from LSAC in advance and when the report is ready LSAC sends it out to them. They do not expect any updates from LSAC until Monday. I do not think we will receive our scores today.

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2008, 01:16:18 PM »
Holy crap.  My update box is filled too.  Ahhh!!!

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »
I called a school with rolling admissions and they have several pending applications that are complete except for the LSAT report. The school requests the data from LSAC in advance and when the report is ready LSAC sends it out to them. They do not expect any updates from LSAC until Monday. I do not think we will receive our scores today.

That's assuming that they have better information than we do. We also are supposed to expect scores Monday but we may both get them earlier than expected. If LSAC finishes earlier than they expected, they might not call all the schools and notify them of the change.