Law School Discussion

Update box has date- scores today?

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure that there is some groupthink being exhibited on this board.

my stomach is doing the cakewalk.  i felt like i was eating drilling mud for lunch.

Are you releasing methane?

ak362

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2008, 11:09:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure that there is some groupthink being exhibited on this board.

my stomach is doing the cakewalk.  i felt like i was eating drilling mud for lunch.

I think your stomach is doing the cakewalk because of the six/seven-layered cake that you had earlier. That marzipan layer probably threw you off, too.

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 11:11:41 AM »
thankfully no.  my stomach is too comfortable to object to the rest of my body's ideas.

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 11:39:50 AM »
I think your stomach is doing the cakewalk because of the six/seven-layered cake that you had earlier. That marzipan layer probably threw you off, too.

I would never buy a cake with marzipan.  All the food I bought is in my refrigerator and my refrigerator is in my apartment, so all the food in my apartment is food I bought...no wait...

Mauve

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »
So when the scores are released is it the scores and the percentiles and questions and etc. Or is it just your score and you have to wait till the mail-out date for the rest of the good stuff?
(can't... wait... much... longer...)

ak362

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »

I would never buy a cake with marzipan.  All the food I bought is in my refrigerator and my refrigerator is in my apartment, so all the food in my apartment is food I bought...no wait...

Just make sure Jessica the sports star doesn't find out that you don't like marzipan-layered cakes. Otherwise, she'll join that dance troupe that has that Felipe fellow in it. Then the Eagles' coach will be mad as hell, and the team will lose for the rest of the season.

Wow. I can't believe I just wrote that. I think I'll go book tickets for Radar Love now.

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2008, 11:44:19 AM »
So when the scores are released is it the scores and the percentiles and questions and etc. Or is it just your score and you have to wait till the mail-out date for the rest of the good stuff?

They should release everything online - your responses, TCRs, test questions, and scale.  I've been refreshing My Docs-> LSAT, so I can see the scale before I check my score.

Mauve

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2008, 11:46:39 AM »

They should release everything online - your responses, TCRs, test questions, and scale.  I've been refreshing My Docs-> LSAT, so I can see the scale before I check my score.

So they just give you your raw score and then the scale? This is important info. You don't want to look at your score, see you got a 90 (let's say) and momentarily freak out because you somehow didn't even break the triple digits.

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »
So they just give you your raw score and then the scale? This is important info. You don't want to look at your score, see you got a 90 (let's say) and momentarily freak out because you somehow didn't even break the triple digits.

If you want to see your scaled score first, you should go to Account Status->LSAT.  I want to see the scale first to put myself in the right frame of mind to see the actual score.  (I'm slightly odd.   ;))

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »

I've been on that page as well... I'd like to know that my score is ready... then give myself a moment to prepare myself to see it...

Refreshing Account Status > LSAT would scare me MUCH more.