Ontario Government
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
you?

Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:14 AM »
securities and exchange commission boston regional office

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »
I've been refreshing constantly today...I'm freaking out here. If I get less than 160 I'm re-writing...really don't want to do that.

Good thing I work for the gov't and have some time to keep checking ;)

Tax dollars hard at work!

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 10:01:09 AM »
So what happens first, the email or the score appearing on LSAC's website - I need to know what I should be refreshing every so often.

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »
I've been refreshing constantly today...I'm freaking out here. If I get less than 160 I'm re-writing...really don't want to do that.

Well TECHNICALLY the WSIB isn't funded through tax dollars, it's funded by charging employers premiums on their insurance (which is determined by the number of hours employees work), which, in turn, cuts into employee earnings.

Tax dollars or insurance premiums...either way I cost society money.  :-\

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »
So what happens first, the email or the score appearing on LSAC's website - I need to know what I should be refreshing every so often.

I believe they go on the website first.

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 10:06:28 AM »

Well TECHNICALLY the WSIB isn't funded through tax dollars, it's funded by charging employers premiums on their insurance (which is determined by the number of hours employees work), which, in turn, cuts into employee earnings.

Ya, me too. I was just trying to make a jokw because I feel like my life is about to end in a couple of hours.  I just hope I don't feel that way after I get my score!

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »

I would assume that the website would be the best bet because of inefficiencies in email servers, etc.

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »

Ya, me too. I was just trying to make a jokw because I feel like my life is about to end in a couple of hours.  I just hope I don't feel that way after I get my score!

Yeah haha I feel the same way. Good luck to you...let's hope we're law school bound next year...

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 10:22:45 AM »
I think I got mine via email before I caught it on the website.
Good luck everyone!

Christ... at first I thought you meant for this LSAT administration.