Law School Discussion

Update box has date- scores today?

Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2008, 09:40:45 AM »
i think im starting to develop carpal tunnel... :(
I'll see your carpal tunnel and raise you an ulcer

cut it out, you guys sound like the golden girls :)
I feel like a golden girl, after all I am wearing an adult diaper in anticipation of my score.

estelle getty is a babe
btw, tim, thanks for the sweet myspace message.  :)  if you're bored and want another website to refresh besides lsac.org, vote for me on ourstage.com--i'm #20 in the acoustic genre right now!

Very nice. You sound quite a bit like Leslie Feist.
I thought the same thing!

oh my gosh, you guys, i'm flattered, but i think your judgment is clouded by my feist-esque picture... ;)

« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »

I feel like a golden girl, after all I am wearing an adult diaper in anticipation of my score.

estelle getty is a babe
btw, tim, thanks for the sweet myspace message.  :)  if you're bored and want another website to refresh besides lsac.org, vote for me on ourstage.com--i'm #20 in the acoustic genre right now!

oh my gosh, you guys, i'm flattered, but i think your judgment is clouded by my feist-esque picture... ;)

Nope. It is definitely the feist-esque vocals. Although, now that you mention it... you look quite a bit like her in the photo as well.

« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »

estelle getty is a babe

What are your musical influences?

If I had to guess... I'd probably add ani difranco and of course janis joplin to the list

meggo

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2008, 10:13:37 AM »
I don't really think you look like Feist but maybe that's just me....

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2008, 10:41:02 AM »

estelle getty is a babe

What are your musical influences?

If I had to guess... I'd probably add ani difranco and of course janis joplin to the list

i wrote all the songs i have up on ourstage when i was between the ages of 13-16, so the influences i had then are very different from the ones i have now.  i have recent songs on my myspace page ("my city drum" and "jamie's song") but the recording quality is awful because they were just recorded on my laptop with my little MacBook camera microphone in a practice room.  buuut to answer your question, my main influences are ben folds, elliott smith, the weakerthans, jason robert brown, and muse.  :)

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »
I don't really think you look like Feist but maybe that's just me....

i don't think i do either, but i think my myspace picture (and the picture i have up for "good night moon" and "can't bring myself to say" on ourstage) looks like her latest album cover.

« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »

estelle getty is a babe

I,m #14 in the already drun,k genre

« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2008, 11:06:21 AM »

estelle getty is a babe

I,m #14 in the already drun,k genre

LOL

« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
I GOT MY SCORE
NO JOKE

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »
Thank god for the AT&T National and the Golf Channel in HD. This should keep me distracted for a few more hours.