Law School Discussion

Update box has date- scores today?

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Update box has date- scores today?
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »
now that i think about it, it actually makes sense that they wouldn't release the scores today...after all, if they did, they would be swamped with calls tomorrow. on the day before the long weekend, none of the workers would be in a mood to deal with angry lsat-takers.

unfortunately this realization came after 6 hours of clicking the refresh button incessantly...

Actually, there's no logic to any of this - December scores were released on a Thursday, contrary to historical precedent.  It's certainly possible that the late rescheduling of the Midwest flood victims delayed the process - or, well, some technical glitch occurred at LSAC. I generally suspected it would occur tomorrow, but the "filling of the box" more recently indicated a subsequent release of scores.  This time, it was not the case.  I still think they'll come before the release date, as they always have.  But we'll see.  I plan on being midway between Monterey and Reno, the first leg of a 2500 trip over the next week to a new job.  If scores don't come out before 10am PSt, well, then, I'll have to wait for bandwidth during the evening.  La dee da.  It's only a score.  It doesn't make or change our personal value in the least.

« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »
let it be today please... i'm tired of checking the damn website. My friend who took it February said she got her score on Saturday. I'm not sure if that is exactly when they were released but I know that she checked pretty frequently.

« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2008, 02:16:04 AM »
jesus christ LSAC just release the damn scores already!!! i'm trying to get my weekend rage-on and the sooner i get my score the sooner i can get down.

AJaKe

• No, a law student!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2008, 05:53:11 AM »
This waiting is KILLING me, I am not able to focus at work, I just keep refreshing LSAC, my E-Mail, and LSD.  Just kill me now LSAC, it would surely be better than this excruciating waiting you deem fit to put me through.

« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2008, 06:12:13 AM »
Yeah, I remember several years ago when I took it the score was released on a Saturday at like 5 or so.  (I think)

Seano

• What I'm Doing It For
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2008, 06:20:39 AM »
And it's only 9:15...

« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2008, 06:22:11 AM »
you think they wait till 5, or start early? of course thats if they dont want to make us go crazy over the long weekend

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
Last June's were released before 1pm EST on June 30 (a Saturday.) 

Mauve

« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:16 AM »

The scores will come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar there'll be scores.  Just thinking about that update, clears away the refreshes and groans from before.  When I'm stuck with an inbox that's sad and empty, I just stick out my chin and say - Oh!  The scores will come out tomorrow - they're only a day away!

I'm pretty sure I'm absolutly in love with you.

« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2008, 07:33:44 AM »
i think im starting to develop carpal tunnel... :(