Law School Discussion

I'm anxiously awaiting Tim Mitchell's LSAT score. You?

TimMitchell

Re: I'm anxiously awaiting Tim Mitchell's LSAT score. You?
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2008, 08:49:51 AM »
Tim, your lsn link had had me addicted to rick roll for some time now...a friend recently showed me a similar david hasselhoff video that I think you would find amusing. Also, i know the sting of a 165-166 lsat...but im too lazy to retake since all I want is a decent scholarship to a low tier 1 school (im probably joining the marines after ls any way)....http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
Are you thinking of being a JAG? I can't check out the link now because I'm at work, but I will when I get home. I work with one of the biggest legitimate Hasselhoff fans out there.
How does the poor girl feel about all this?
She is unbelievably supportive in every way. I didn't let her in on the whole "Marry me if I get a 170+" thing. At first it was kind of a joke but now I'm going to use that as a motivator for October.

Mmmm.....beer

just 24 hours to go until I can celebrate

I'm kinda disappointed in you Mitchell, I expected you to not be able to type when you returned today
I'm what you call a functioning drunk... So is today 21 for you or tomorrow?

Sadly tomorrow....12 hours to go

And does your girlfriend know how popular she's become on LSD?
Are you going to go out at midnight tonight? Did't I hear your going to Vegas, too? That would be a great spot for your 21st since you get get plenty of free drinks!

No, she dosen't know, as that would require me to annonce my plans! If I get the 170+ in October she'll be getting a bunch of random MySpace messages from LSD girls congratulating her (or warning her about how much of an idiot I am)

vjm

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
Hey, my birthday is also on the 5th!

Happy 21!!!

TimMitchell

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
Judging from this thread it won't be just girls. And no I'm not the Vegas guy, I'm the one who was telling him not to do it since he was tempting luck/fate a little too much. But I'm in NYC so it should be pretty good anyway. Not sure how much going out I'm doing tonight since all my friends are with families for the 4th but it's on tomorrow!

Cool man, and in four more years you'll be able to rent a car! Turning 21 is the coolest thing ever, you're going to have a blast, especially if your in NYC. Do you live with your parents or do you rent a place down there? I'm considering a few  schools in NYC and I'm wondering what it is like living like a poor student in an expensive city.

Happy 21!!!
My Dad's is on the 5th too. Happy Birthday, Buddy!

dsetterl

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »
21st birthday is the best. The only day of your life you will ever get to drink for free at bars. Have fun!

TimMitchell

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 12:15:15 AM »

Happy 21!!!

I guess I lied in my previous post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VJM! And to your dad Tim.

I set off some big ole' fireworks in your honor, legal eagle!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 06:22:53 AM »
golly, julie never see such jolly fellows.  man-love beautiful.

TimMitchell

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 08:24:34 AM »
golly, julie never see such jolly fellows.  man-love beautiful.

Hey, I think about 1/2 the posters on here are women. Dosen't matter either way, I'm from the city of brotherly love.

Scentless Apprentice

• My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 09:03:25 PM »
The wait is over... 165 :(

I know it's a great score but way out of where I was practicing. The worst part is I was VERY confident I got a great score by how easy the test was. Oh well, October it is.

october test be hardest ever.
Hi Julie, quick question: why would the October LSAT be more difficult than the June LSAT? Just wondering what you based that comment on.
Thanks!

TimMitchell

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 09:13:23 PM »

I know it's a great score but way out of where I was practicing. The worst part is I was VERY confident I got a great score by how easy the test was. Oh well, October it is.

Hi Julie, quick question: why would the October LSAT be more difficult than the June LSAT? Just wondering what you based that comment on.
Thanks!

She says that about every test. It's cute things like that which caused my unending love for Ms Fern. Also, thanks for reviving this thread!

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »

Thanks!

Julie has inside information that Armageddon is going to occur sometime during the October LSAT. Good luck concentrating during that. Only Tim and Meggo, after so much time on LSD, will be able to ignore the fire and the horsemen to do well in October.

And that's why I'm not retaking.