Law School Discussion

You have GOT to read this PS over on TLS!

Re: You have GOT to read this PS over on TLS!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 09:40:58 PM »
I'm so pissed that his MySpace is private...

Send him a friend request?

;Dlolz ;D

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 09:43:14 PM »
http://www.andrewlehmanlaw.com/

Some say it's fake. Guy is not admitted to CA bar, finished near the top of his class at Southwestern (I think?) There are threads on jdunderground.com linking to Craigslist posts where he charges $25/hr for his 'legal research services.' Just poke around his site, read the CV, etc. It's funny and sad at the same time.

It reminds me of the "frat boy-at-law" guy with all the spelling errors, hilarity, the "can this be for real?" feeling, etc.

Looks like Lehman attended Western as well! Coincidence? I think not. Destined to be partners.

That's quite a site.

Yeah, he has Western and Southwestern on there with different class ranks throughout the site. I guess he transferred, but... who knows?

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

I'm actually planning to make a fake MySpace this week to try to infiltrate his page. I'll keep us posted.

Quick poll:

Do I pose as a frat boy feminine hygiene product or a hot skanky female dog?

SCK2008

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »
Wasn't there a guy a few years back that applied to law school when he was around 19 or something and he had an LSAT in the 170s and great GPA but he got denied everywhere b/c he got a little too creative with his PS?

SCK2008

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

I'm actually planning to make a fake MySpace this week to try to infiltrate his page. I'll keep us posted.

Quick poll:

Do I pose as a frat boy feminine hygiene product or a hot skanky female dog?

Do both but wait a few days before sending the 2nd request...

Wait, don't do that at all.  Give the guy a break...he has enough problems...

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »
Wasn't there a guy a few years back that applied to law school when he was around 19 or something and he had an LSAT in the 170s and great GPA but he got denied everywhere b/c he got a little too creative with his PS?

Don Barzini? Someone please post his PS. I only read it once, but if it was real, it was classic. Here's the Don's LSN: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=DonBarzini

SCK2008

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »
Yeah, I think it was Barzini..

I want to say that I've read his ps (rather than just hearing about it) but I have no idea where it was posted...shucks...

The Artist

• Admit it... you got Rick Rolled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »
Dude, that PS isn't that bad (for a rough draft anyway). If cleaned up properly with the correct prose, it could be a damn good essay that sets him apart from the other generic crap people send in. You guys are just hating on him cuz he's Greek. Get over it.

SCK2008

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »
Dude, that PS isn't that bad (for a rough draft anyway). If cleaned up properly with the correct prose, it could be a damn good essay that sets him apart from the other generic crap people send in. You guys are just hating on him cuz he's Greek. Get over it.

Lol.  Typical FL nonsense...

HTFH

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »

No, we're hating him because he's a feminine hygiene product and he doesn't even realize it. I'm amazed he got into anywhere with that PS, even if it was one of the worst law schools in the country. There's no way to clean that up, it's complete dog *&^%.

The fact that he's Greek means nothing beyond that it supports my theory that most Greek folk have *&^% for brains and act accordingly. Please do not defend this poor soul, lest you be lumped in with him.